Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

You're dropping those lbs wa-hoo!! go girl! and yes, you have to do afternoon tea :D :D and you'll make it work!

It's flipping lovely weather isn't it! Think of it more as the UK getting you used to sunshine again so it isn't a shock when you head home ;)

I'm not hiding (pops out from behind bush) - well, I was a bit...!! haha I'm just so damn ANNOYED at myself I was so close to the 10s and now I'm above another half stone bracket. But if you can pull it back, so can I. I've been really moody this morning and OH thinks I'm in a mood with him and I have assured him I'm not, but don't want to admit to being upset about something so trivial as the number on the scales as he'll be like :rolleyes: I think I should probably 'fess up to him, show him my crazy, and be honest as that is our new 'relationship regime' and it has been working so I don't want to stuff that up just because of my own pride.

Have a fab day in the sun :) :)

OMG that is the cutest countdown thing everrrr!!!

You're doing amazingly well back on plan, having something to plan for and work towards is definitely keeping you on the straight and narrow :)

well done for the downward scale movement...I've faced the music on my blips and you'll see on my sig that I've gone backwards about 3 months WAAAAAAAAAAAAH but no point hiding from it, I'll rebound just as you have! :)

hahhaha this TOTALLY wasnt there when i posted and told you to come out and play and stop hiding!! hahah go LOU! Ive gone backwards too...but the overall picture, as Clin was saying before...is that we are STILL here and still pushing on! xx We havent just given up! :)

And yes you will totally rebound and YES...tell him why you are annoyed so he knows its not him...and if he does the ;) then just say "dont put me off being honest by trivialising my feelings when i share them" ...but in Lou-speak. I do that with hubby and it seems to work. And he gets it. :) It really does help our relationship. And I was so grumpy just before I clicked back into the zone. THE ZONE. haha so cheesy but so true. With this diet, i seem to be ON IT.....or pretty much not. hahaha

We can do this. We obviously WANT to because we are still here. So rather than torture ourselves....lets get it done :)

EEEK! Nearly time for your jollies!!! :D :D

Right, so...I had to go to the post office and I did that...and picked up a few things (more quorn and mushrooms.. nomnom) and we just got home a bit ago. I came in and felt very hungry so i had an egg and tore off a little piece of the pancake I made before i left. I knew I would probably feel hungry when i got in....and since it worked so well yesterday...i decided to just make my pancake before i left this morning and let it cool while i was out. So Ive had a boiled egg and a little piece of pancake. Im going to make myself finish this litre of water and then i will have my pancake and a coffee for breakfast.

Had a look in the suitcase/bags shop we have locally....really pricey! and its the same crappy stuff thats on ebay! Its not like its samsonite! hahah. so i think we will just stick with ebay for our luggage. Hmm..now what to get....:confused:

I was honest - here is our email exchange cos it's soo cute...
Hi **** – just to let you know I know I’ve been a bit grumper and I’m def not in a mood with you, I don’t like to moan about it as it’s so trivial and shallow but I’ve put 7lbs back on over the past 2 weeks and I’m annoyed at myself so that is why I’ve got a face on (and also I have you know what ache but that is quite a lot better this morning actually)

I don’t like to talk about it as it’s so damn boring for all concerned and silly but in our new regime of honesty I would like to set the record straight and confirm that I am not in a mood with you (for once! Haha)
---
Hey buddy

Don’t worry about it, you have been ok. You can talk to me about it though buddy, im always here to support you when you need it. Don’t find it boring or anything. Try not to let it get you down though. :)

---

awwwwwwwwwwww!!

Just had my porridge for lunch and then I'm out for dinner tonight and I'm having a few drinks so I think I'm just going to have what I like, within reason.

I'm also aiming for Beelishy-levels of water intake, I've bought a pint glass into work so I don't have to keep getting up and down and so far I'm drinking much more than I used to and it's easy because it's always right there in front of me :)

What is your kg allowance on luggage - are you still mailing some stuff back?

Awwww!! See..when we are honest about the little things that get to us they do generally get it! Bless.

We have a crapload of weight allowance...because we have upgraded to premium economy. I think its something insane like 40kgs EACH. And i would muuuch rather take as much as we can with us and ship as little as possible. That said...its just gonna be me and the hubby and we have the 2 girls to look after as well. So It would be hard to take 4 cases, nm more. But we are going to mull it over and as we go through things and condense, we will get a better, clearer idea of what exactly we are actually taking. lol. And that will (hopefully) help us figure it out and decide.

Ive just taken our Ikea Expedit to bits as someone has bought it (for £40!! it cost me more than 3x that) and is collecting in about 15 mins. Exhausted. lol Thats my workout for today. Might have an extra egg. It was heavy work!! lol ;P anyyyy excuseeee.....

Thanks honey! Ive been great today but must admit that I am feeling a bit lightheaded...despite just having had my afternoon snack (a whole pancake!) and Im kinda randomly grumpy and just want to go to bed. lol. Weirdo, me. :p

I might have 50g extra quorn (didnt have the extra egg in the end) tonight as Im feeling a bit run down and pretty exhausted. Boohoo. Poor me. Anyway...i will definitely be having an early night tonight. yes yes.

And that said..Im off to make my dinner. I find that if i make mine early...before i start everyone elses' and get it going...then..by the time im ready to sit down and eat...its ready and cooled and there is no chance (ok...far far less chance) that i will pick or ..worse. :DI love thwarting my own evil plans. (Not that ive had any...Im fully in the game. But I know better than anyone that these things just bubble up outta nowhere sometimes. So best be on guard and ready. ;) lol )

Hubby doesnt know the expedit sold.....much less that its actually gone. Mwahaha. But he will soon! :cool:

I sneaked out of bed and managed NOT to wake them. Phew!! Back in bed now but slightly feel like a kid at christmas....wondering if the scales will have a gift for me when i get weighed soon.... ;)

Also...anyone have any suggestions for inexpensive but decent quality (meaning it wont fall to bit half way through the journey!!) Large suitcases and/or where to get them? x

Right. 223.0 so up just a hair over 1lb. Im struggling to believe that a couple of chips and a handful of cherries was worth a pound. But whatever.

Today

3x pancakes
3x eggs scrambled with 50g mushrooms

865/62

Done.

Im so annoyed. lol But luckily Im in that place where being annoyed at the scales is driving me on...to push harder. To prove the point. I CAN do this. I WILL. I HAVE....and I will do it again. I WILL get to 220 by WI.

Have a nice weekend all!

Ive ordered a bit of prepared, chopped curly kale to mix in with my eggs tomorrow. I think i will have the eggs for dinner. So pancake for breakfast...and again for lunch...and then snack. and my scrambled eggs for dinner with mushrooms (and kale). The health benefits of kale are amazing...but ive never had it and i have no idea if i will even like it. And really...with trying to strip back to absolute basics...i probably shouldnt be bothering now. Meh.

Spot on today so far but need to drink more water!!

Also, have decided to just go ahead and resize my rings. Its been almost a YEAR since Ive warn them :/ I think I took them off in october? Anyway. Insane. I cant imagine my fingers will get much smaller but regardless..even if they do I want my rings back. So im gonna get those put in, hopefully this weekend so theyre back in plenty of time for us leaving. Excited :) lol

I wobbled a tiny bit but stayed strong, in the end. I went in to put dinner on and realised it was stuff that needed to be cooked in the oven for my 3 goobs. And then I got sad. Because its SO humid and warmish that I KNEW having the oven on was only going to exacerbate it. Bleh. So I nearly...very nearly....suggested we order in. To be fair, in the brief time I actually had this thought in my head....I did think I would quite like a chkn kebab (sans pitta) and salad. But then..that quickly got shunted out of my silly brain and i put dinner on and got started cleaning and chopping my mushrooms. Im having my eggs now and its rather yum! :)

Proud of me. So thats my little victory for the day. :)

Aww, Lou...Im about to head over to your diary...i take it you werent totally on plan today? :/ its so hard when you WANT it so bad but you just cant SEEM TO DO IT. *hugs* Ive so been there. Right...Im off to read you ..... x

I had a good go at clearing out our CUPBOARD OF DOOM this evening. We were gonna do it tomorrow...but decided to go and just "have a quick look" so we knew what to expect. lol. Except...i kinda got started and ...then...kinda...kept going. And...then it was now. lol. Nearly 2 hours later. I got a LOT of stuff cleared out and thrown out. It was truly gross. lol. Damp and stinky and dusty and spidery. But...a lot less of it to bother with tomorrow. :)

morning

woke up STARVING this morning. :/ 222.2 so ....Ive gotta say Im not incredibly thrilled. I mean..I KNOW, I KNOW...but. Yeah. Im pretty annoyed. Im going to have to og my weight for the weight tomorrow (because Im going to afternoon tea tomorrow afternoon), a day early. And I really hoped to see 220 by WI and I dont think i will now. *sulk*

Still. Pushing onward...although I AM going to have to have an egg in a minute before i eat my arm *sigh*

Im feeling a bit sorry for myself (although, still determined) ...but secretly hoping for a decent whoosh soon. Once I get back under 220 I will feel so much better.....so I just have to PUSH ON until I get there...then I am muuch closer to some fresh fat! I have, however, been struggling with my water intake lately. I just DONT WANT IT. lol. Oh well. Must drink...I know that it SO SO important for me!

Asda coming today with the shopping. And I would really like to get to H Samuel to drop off my rings. And I need to pick up some quorn and some coffee pods for hubby's tassimo. But i can do absolutely nothing until Ive had a shower. Im a bit pong-y after the ridiculous humidity of yesterday (which is continuing today, sadly!).

Have a lovely Sunday! xx

Back