Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

been spot on today. not a single craving. feeling more determined than i have in ages. I can do this for 10 weeks. of course i can.

so i have worked out that, at this point, i need to average a loss of just over 2.5lbs per week to get myself under 200lbs by the end of the 10 weeks. Really going to give this my all because I would love love to be under 200 when i get home. omg.

Great planning Batman!! You're so going to crack this before you go :)

Ten Weeks!! That is nothing!! So so excited for you :)

Don't sell your bed haha, not until the day before you go ;) OH will be like, 'where's me pants pet' and you'll be like 'sold' love your 'all in' attitude!!

225 ain't bad , you should get the big first week loss then you'll be well on your way to onederland :)

Xxx

i wouldnt sell the bed. i mean...ya gotta draw the line somewhere. i want the money from our stuff but surely dont want to sleep on the floor. hahaha everything else though....(aside from the telly..but we have 2...so the one in the bedroom might have to go...lol)...is fair game! lol

Ive gotta say...Ive been pretty impressed with myself today. Not a single craving. Not any desire to eat off plan. I havent even gotten ravenously hungry. I hope this lasts! Im not going to get cocky about it. lol. but im just so pleased today hasnt been awful. hopefully the next couple of days will be just as nice and i can slip back into the groove good 'n proper!

Only thing is...Its savoury packs Im running low on. That said...I do love the porridges (into pancakes) and the pancakes. I might be able to just do those all day. lol. What I mean "might" Of course I can! lol. I might even get a few shakes if its a pick your own. who knows...will keep an eye out though ;) x

Morning

Had a huge LOL this morning. 226. So up a pound. HA! Im calling that "crap-fest delay" ...its just the residual crap catching up with me. lol. I actually laughed (even though I am a tiny bit annoyed) because I know for an absolute fact that I was perfect yesterday. So im just going to ignore it and keep going. So, food today:

Babybel light x2
chili
pancake
caramel shake
100g quorn w. mushrooms
1x egg

846/56

lets do this!

So far so good. shake this morning...i definitely am not a shake person. i never feel like ive "had a meal" when ive had one. lol. bleh. oh well. at least I only have 2 more. lol. i might just have them tomorrow and the day after..and then theyre done with.

Naughty scales! That's out of order!

Well done you for getting back into it, now you've made your plans and you can get on with it everything is falling into place diet wise too. When everything was in limbo it was so much harder

You're awesome! you are so going to see 200 before you leave. And I'll be there with you on the 100% wagon from August 18th as I want to hit goal proper before Christmas :) and who knows what I'll weigh then...ouch!!

Good stuff. Definite crap fest delay. The good stuff will hit soon. I feel the same about shakes - always just stood there looking at the sky waiting for the main course to drop out. Have seen where people made porridge out of psyllium husks and shakes but seemed like too much faff for me. I always did better with shakes in coffee or loads of ice in this weather. I have a ton left over and I'm only having packs for breakfast now but I might do a little booster two weeks after my holiday if I gain.

Hahaha. porridge...out of....wow. Ok! Ive never had the husk thingies....as this diet doesnt really bung me up. But that does sound like too much work! Why not just have a pack of porridge? Surely there arent that many extra carbs?! haha Oh well..to each their own!

Im really itching to start REALLY packing up and selling off furniture etc. But hubby is like "nearer the time..." - uh...we leave in under 10 weeks! hahaha

So far perfect. Tomorrow...i think i will have a pancake day. so 3x pancakes and some quorn and mushrooms for dinner. im feeling the need to simplify!! haha gee, i wonder why!? *trips over black bags of rubbish* *packing tape stuck in hair* *paper cuts off cardboard boxes* hahaha.

So tired. And hubby has seen that ive listed the sofa for sale in one of the groups on fb and he's in a huff now. *eyeroll*. What a fkn baby. He'll have to grow a pair and stfu. Cuz frankly, I dont care :D!!

Morning :)

223.2 today down from yesterday's silly 226.6 - yep, Im happy with that. lol

Food today:

pancakes x 3
quorn and mushrooms
2 eggs
babybel light (last one!)

Today is gloriously sunny out and is meant to (mostly) stay that way! huzzuh! So im off to Wilko (hahah...funtimes! ;P ) to get some big paper (probably a craft roll or something) to make a countdown for tabby to colour in. She was asking me yesterday "are we going to America tomorrow?" when i said "no...its not for a kinda long time" she then said "oh..on sunday?!" hahah bless. It'll be easier for her to have more of a concept of whats going on if i make her a little countdown with stars or hearts or something that she can colour in. And she loves her countdowns. We've done them in the past for christmas and for our hols last year. so we can make that today and hang it up. 67 days...i think! woop woop! also, im going to get some gloves and some *eyeroll* masks. You know those horrible white masks that workmen sometimes use to stop them inhaling yuckie things? well...hubby is insisting that we use those when we clear out the back cupboard. yes, its very damp and grotty. yes its dusty. but i am NOT using a fkn mask ffs. lol. for one..its annoying and i cant breathe. and for 2..it gets all humid and then i start wheezing and need my inhaler anyway! haha. i will just do what a normal person would do and open the back door *gasp* what a concept. HAHA. he's such a sissy nerd. I adore him, so much. lol

So thats gonna be my day today. I would love to do more stuff. i feel like i should constantly be DOING STUFF ....but i know i need to relax a bit. ;)

ok. off i go to get the girls dressed! lol

On it! Ive made it to 223 today and thats the lowest Ive been for weeks....I got back down to 220 a few weeks ago, remember? But then the very day...I had a bad day..and then another and another. So...My next mini-goal is to get back to 220! Im super excited! :D

Ive listed a few bits (including the sofa!) on local fb groups...but no takers. Just as well im not in a hurry lol

been perfect today. ive had 2 pancakes, 2 eggs and have another pancake cooling. half will be for now (well...very soon...this my trouble time! i get ravenous!) and the other half for evening snack. i also have my quorn and mushrooms to have. yay! :)

Tabs and I made this today....awww I love it :D

00merica.jpg

OMG that is the cutest countdown thing everrrr!!!

You're doing amazingly well back on plan, having something to plan for and work towards is definitely keeping you on the straight and narrow :)

well done for the downward scale movement...I've faced the music on my blips and you'll see on my sig that I've gone backwards about 3 months WAAAAAAAAAAAAH but no point hiding from it, I'll rebound just as you have! :)

Morning!

221.8 this morning. Huzzuh! Chipping away at it slowly, slowly! Im nearly at my first mini-goal! *jigs*

My good friend M wants to take me to afternoon tea on Monday as its something Ive always wanted to do but somehow, in my 10 years here, never have. She's so cute tryiing to squeeze in all the little things on my "Things I would LOVE to do" list, while Im here. Plus, just for us to have time to hang out. Aww. I dont really want to go off plan, but I will likely not get a chance to do this again. So I will go for it and enjoy it and probably just have a few eggs the rest of the day. I feel pretty in control again, diet-wise. I KNOW I only have a certain amount of time to lose as much as possible and I HAVE to and WANT DESPERATELY to make the very most of that time. I know how AMAZING I will feel to be able to get on that plane at 200lbs or less! I WANT THAT! So for this event, I will make an exception but I will retain complete control and focus on HOW MUCH I WANT to be smaller when we leave and focus on the ticking clock - should I have any cravings afterward. Im feeling awesome, again. Finally. I do love the feeling that VLCD gives. That sorta..empty,clean, unbloated, energetic "I am a superhero and I can do anything I put my mind to" feeling. Might sound far-fetched and cheesy. But for me, when im fully on it and my head is fully in the game....thats exactly how it feels for me. Its empowering.

So anyway....I sold something on ebay so off to the post office this morning. Its another glorious morning. LOL England, I know youre celebrating my imminent departure, arent you? hahaha. Its been sunny and warm almost the whole time, since we got the visa. LOLOL

Right, food today:

2x pancake
1x spag bol
2x egg
quorn and mushrooms
sf jelly

Ive been forgetting to have my jelly in the evenings! Because I use my pancake to have half around 3:30 and the other half in the evening...I forget to also have my jelly! Will try to remember tonight! I would like to have my pancake (the whole thing) at 3:30 and not leave any for the evening. Then just have the jelly around 7 and be done, that way Im not have any significant carbs after afternoon snack at 3:30. Might try that today.

Have a lovely friday all...Clin i think your interview is today? Fingers crossed but Im sure you will do fine because you, my dear, are brilliant!

Lou, STOP HIDING. :D I miss youuuuuuuuuu. <3 And you certainly know we are the LAST people you need to hide from or feel ashamed around! ESPECIALLY me. Queen of "Im ON IT....starting....NOW!!!" *eats 12 jaffa cakes and 80 ritz and half an xxl pizza*. HAHA!! :p

Woo. Off to have my coffee and a water before I head out to the post office :)

Back