Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Crispy vanilla shake is loooooooovely! Definitely prefer it to the toffee i had yesterday...and that one was quite nice. This is just bloomin' gorgeous! I blitzed it in the blender again with ice. Killed most of the krispy bits but man...soooo tasty!

My little girl got weighed today. Shes 22lbs! lol Little chub <3

Hope everyone is having a great day. :)

Ok. I have a hard time regulating my body temp anyway, and being from the hot, dry desert...Ive never really gotten used to the cold, dampness here. Even after nearly 9 years. But I am freezing beyond what is normal for me. Like...shivering! LOL I couldnt possibly be in ketosis already, surely. Im not hungry, at all. And Im freezing. Either way..its working its magic so Im happy with it. now, off to find some layers to put on! brrrrrrrrrrrr! :)

Back from picking up my eldest beastie from nursery now. And just had a coffee. Have a bit of a headache but nothing really worth bothering with. Ive had 2.5 pints of water. Going to finish my 3rd and then have lunch between 1:30 and 2. I have the "mild curry" and I opened the pack, gagged (LOL!) and tipped it down the sink. Thats the "I would rather eat my own arm" ones gone. I really hate curry. Have I mentioned that? haha. So I will have some boiled egg again today for lunch and then Im thinking maybe spag bol or chilli for dinner with some veggies. I want to try as many of my packs as possible before I place my 28 day order but im not sure how long to leave it. If i order it Monday morning, I know it will be due to come Tuesday. But Im scared in case it doesnt turn up for some reason. Do you think I should order it tomorrow morning in stead to make sure its here by Wednesday next week? That really only gives me a couple of packs more to try. :/ Hmm. Opinions? Im really leaning towards Monday. Those of you that have been doing this for a while, how have your deliveries been in the past? On time? Always next day?

Agree re the Crispy Vanilla, YUM!
Awww, she's not a chub, lol! My LO is quite small - he was 6lbs 13ozs at birth, and I reckon around 19lbs or a bit over now. He's not greedy, will only eat what he wants, when he wants - he's only in the 25th percentile!
Are you still cold? I'm not cold, but I felt so awful yesterday, but today feel great! Not hungry at all, no headache, am wondering if in Ketosis, but surely day 3 is too early!
LOL, not tried any of the curry stuff yet, but I do like curry, so will keep an open mind when I try it.
I wouldn't say it's something I would have chosen had I had a choice when I ordered though!! :D
Hope you're day is fabulous and you're feeling great!
xxx

Oops, meant to say, I ordered last Thursday night, and my delivery arrived Tuesday. It should have arrived on Monday, but the Courier sent it to the wrong depot!
Therefore, I really need to place my order tonight to ensure I get it in time for Tues morning!
going through me spending all this money - Hubby normally does the food shop at the mo till I'm back working full time!
xxx

Im not as cold as I was earlier. Thankfully. lol. Brr.

Zoe was 6lbs (well just under) when she was born. And my eldest, Tabitha, was 6lb 2.5oz. I tend to make small babies that catch up quite quickly. lol. Tabby was a little podgy until recently but shes very tall for her age, as well. Im 5'9" and her dad is 6'5" - lol. My girls will inevitably be on the larger size. Im not concerned about Zoe's weight at all. She's not nearly as greedy as Tabby was. She's not really bothered about solids. She likes her savoury at tea time both otherwise, could take it or leave it. She's just as happy with a bottle. Funny little things, they are! lol.

As for the curry stuff, I think that if you LIKE curry you would probably like them as they smelled exactly like what they were meant to, if you know what I mean. There was nothing wrong with them, i dont think....other than I just dont like curried anything. LOL. The soup had lots of lovely noodles in as well. lol. :)

Right. Off to get this 5th and final pint of water down and then start dinner.

Aww, she's a lovely weight :)
Mine is fussy - one minute he's all for his bottle, the next just wants food, but I'm really struggling with him because he HATES lumpy food! Tried and tried, all he does is spits it out and says 'yack'!
He's okay with finger foods, but won't entertain any food with lumps in! Has me run ragged most of the time!
He's currently in his jump-a-roo, trying to tire him out so he has his nap at a decent time for a change!

I'm going to order the men's option - 5 items per day. It works out a little cheaper to do it that way. I'll only be having 3 to 4 packs a day, but it's the cheapest way to buy.
Just tried filling out my order, but given I've not tried half of the stuff yet, I don't know what to order! I wanted to order a month's worth to make it as cheap as poss, but think I'll have to order one more week's supply, then I should know what I like and what I don't.

Arrrghh, I could have done with more time so I knew what I liked and what I don't!!

xxx

I had the cottage pie and it was rather delish. The taste was fab. The only thing for me was the texture but i think If I add a little more water or let it sit and soften a bit before zapping it in the microwave, it may well sort that. It was gooorgeous with my veg and again, Im stuffed!

I will have the lemon bar at 7 and that will be me done for today! Im chuffed to bits with this so far. Tomorrow is day 3!

I HATE crispy vanilla and have about 10 packs of it :( Can't stomach them at all, not sure what to do with them. Love lemon bars, used to be my favourite and then it was maple and now it's the bigger milk truffa bar :)

My deliveries have always been bang on time, next day during the slot they said.

I think Im going to chance it and order on Monday morning to come for Tuesday ready for Wednesday. Should be fine.

Hubby chose my shakes (randomly, we did a "pick a number between..." lol.) again and tomorrow I am having raspberry (not got high hopes. I tend to not like raspberry flavoured stuff. But I will have a go. And then, to save my last 2 bars, i will have a shake for my evening "snack" (4th pack) and for that one he chose Crispy Chocolate. Its dumb that Im excited even evening about the next day and trying all these new things. LOL. Not to mention the weight loss :p

I think I'll order tomo - don't want to risk it being late!
Had the cottage pie too - think I put too much pepper in though, because I couldn't taste anything else!
Love both those bars - I had one at 7pm, and that's me done for today.....strange thing is, I am hungry! Weird, because I had dinner at around 5.20pm, then that bar, and I'm hungry! Arrrggh!
Raspberry??!! I've not got a raspberry one, and I can't find it on their site to order, how strange! :confused:
Also, on the sheet I received with product details and calories, it mentions a Macaroni Cheese.....can't find that to order either!

Arrrrghhh, lol!!

xxx

I HATE crispy vanilla and have about 10 packs of it :( Can't stomach them at all, not sure what to do with them. Love lemon bars, used to be my favourite and then it was maple and now it's the bigger milk truffa bar :)

My deliveries have always been bang on time, next day during the slot they said.

I love the crispy vanilla! That's probably my favourite shake :)
I could chance it and order Monday, but my last one was a day late, so daren't risk it!
xxx

Right. Im off to wind down and then head to bed shortly. Day 2 has been a success and Im looking forward to day 3! Going to weigh myself in the morning and then hold off until Sunday. And then I will not weigh again until WI on Wednesday. Night all! :)

Right. Im off to wind down and then head to bed shortly. Day 2 has been a success and Im looking forward to day 3! Going to weigh myself in the morning and then hold off until Sunday. And then I will not weigh again until WI on Wednesday. Night all! :)

Night, and WELL DONE!! xxx

You can send them my way because I love them :)

Back