Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

morning all!

day 3! Im feeling fine. I still have a bit of a headache but its not anything major at all. Im still not sure if its sinus related or not. Its not really bothering me though, so whatever! lol

I got up this morning, feeling great, and hopped on the scales. another 3lbs down. So thats a total of 8lbs in 2 days!! Im going to not weigh again until Sunday morning. And then leave it again until WI on Wednesday for a surprise.

Ive had just about the last of my 2nd pint of water so far. I will finish that off in a bit and then have my shake around 9:30. Raspberry. Not usually a raspberry fan but you never know with these packs. thats what ive found. Things i thought i wouldnt really care for have been quite nice (the cottage pie and the toffee shake) and things i thought i would love, I havent liked all that much (the milk choc trufa bar). So who knows! lol

Hope everyone has a great day :)

WOWWEEEE!!!!

That's brilliant, bet you're well pleased!

Happy Dancing for you! :D

Please let me know what the Raspberry shake is like - I love raspberry, so when they're back in stock, I'll try one!

Have a FAB day!!

xxx

Thanks honey. I am thrilled but Im still in disbelief a bit! lol. This is the most Ive lost in a week, ever and its only 2 days! lol. Hubby is going to take pics tonight so i can keep them as well...and see how I progress (downward!)

I will definitely post my verdict about the raspberrry shake. You may have noticed i waffle on quite a lot to myself here. I intend to keep an extensive diary for myself to look back on in future. lol.

Have a great day too honey! :)

I think it's brilliant! I never thought of photo's! But I have plenty of recent ones, so think I'll just take some 'after' ones!

Waffle away, I can't say I've thought you waffle on at all, but please do so, I love hearing your experiences!

Anyway, I can't talk, I can type on here forever. Prob get banned soon for swamping the site, ha! :D

And, yes it's a good place to refer to along your journey, so keep those fingers flying over the keyboard!

Thank you! xxx

Right, finished my 2nd pint of water. Having my raspberry shake now. Its, like the toffee, quite nice and has a very subtle flavour. Not sure if I would get more as im just not really a raspberry fan. But its fine. Nothing wrong with it. If you like raspberry, you'll prob really like it.

Think I may try a soup for lunch later. I have the tomato, the chicken flavour and the mushroom. Hmmmm

Ive had a cup of coffee with my milk allowance. I do love my coffees. I rarely drank it before this, unless I was really cold or on a diet (LOL, it staves off hunger) but I find Im just really enjoying it now. I have one between breakfast and lunch and then one between lunch and dinner.

Anyway. Going to have the rest of my 3rd pint of water now. Then lunch between 1:30 and 2. Im going to try the tomato soup. :D Ive never had tomato soup at all. So nothing to compare it to. LOL. I hope its good/filling. I will see how this goes but I may not bother with soups in my order.

Ok. So ive had my first "this is so revolting I would rather have nothing" thing. Tomato Soup. Vile. lol. I think I just dont like tomato soup though! I dont think there was anything wrong with it as such. I added salt and pepper and that didnt really help. Yuuck.

So far :-

Definitely order

Crispy Vanilla Shake
Crispy Choc Shake
Cottage Pie
Lemon bars
Spag Bol
Mushroom pasta
Sweet Porridge

Maybe Order

Raspberry shake
Toffee shake

Definitely NOT order

Milk choc trufa bars
Tomato soup

Last edited:
Since I only had a few bites of that gag-worthy soup before I tipped it down the sink, I decided to have one little boiled egg, to keep me going. i will carry on with my spaghetti for dinner, as planned with a nice side of veg. :)

I finally gave in and took some ibuprofen for this annoying headache, although i do think its at least mostly sinus related.

Im going to have a coffee in an hour or so. And I have about a pint and a half of water left to get through as well.

I think the Tom soup is an acquired taste! I had it this morning, and can't say it's my favourite! However, I thought I would like it so I ordered 7 more before I'd tried it, arrghh!
Oh well, I can stomach it, just not my favourite.
Not tried the Toffee shake yet - don't know why but have a feeling I won't like it! Not ordered any in my new order!

How are you going? I've just had my 2nd pack - Crispy Choc shake, yum :)

Got headache too - didn't have one yesterday so presumed was over the worst.

xxx

Im doing fine. Headache gone, thanks to the ibuprofen.

The tom soup was just not going to happen for me. The toffee shake was the first one I ever had. I cant manage it but i found, towards the end, a sorta fakey or minerally taste. I doubt i will order any more, but it wasnt vile. There are just others that are better.

Im having my crispy choc tonight as my 4th pack/evening snack. Going to try either the spag or the spag bol for dinner. Not sure which. I also noticed I have a pack of the sweet porridge and one of the original oatmeal as well. So I think im going to maybe have one of those two for dinner tomorrow. Ive heard suuuch mixed reviews for those 2, Im curious to see what theyre like! lol

I think I've got your headache! Had some paracetamol but they don't tend to work on me....usually I have to sleep them off, but am out later, so will battle on :)

Just had crispy choc - delish! Really like that one! Good job cos I've ordered 10 more, lol!

Had the spicy spag - I really liked that. Haven't tried the normal spag bol yet, but I think I'll like it cos I love normal spag bol.

I absolutely LOVED the Sweet Porrige & Oatmeal - Oatmeal more so. Both really lovely, in my op anyway :)
I ordered 20 Oatmeal and 10 Sweet Porridge, as I like those for brekkie.
The Oatmeal is sweeter than the porridge - but I like them both. Found them to be filling too, so I ordered plenty as apart from evening meal with veg, these are the only two which really keep me going for ages!

Have you decided yet how you're ordering? Killed me to spend that much, but at least I know I've got plenty in, and it's been despatched already! Though, whether it turns up on time or not is a different matter!

xxx

Havent decided yet, no. I will talk to my hubby when he gets in tonight and decide then. :) I really need to get in as many of the packs that i *think* I will like before Monday morning. I will have to take stock and see if i can plan it out later.

So ive had my spag bol pack with 200g of broccoli. Super delish! Will DEFINITELY be ordering lots of those! I let it soak for about 5-10 minutes before i microwaved it and the pasta and "meat" were sooo soft. Perfect! Best meal yet!

Im going to have my 4th pack/snack at 7pm - Crispy choc shake! Verdict afterwards!

So ive had my spag bol pack with 200g of broccoli. Super delish! Will DEFINITELY be ordering lots of those! I let it soak for about 5-10 minutes before i microwaved it and the pasta and "meat" were sooo soft. Perfect! Best meal yet!

Im going to have my 4th pack/snack at 7pm - Crispy choc shake! Verdict afterwards!

I'm sure you'll enjoy, it is nice :)

Right, off out in a bit - going to be surrounded by cupcakes, arrrgghhh, but I won't touch one, not now I've got this far!!

Enjoy the rest of your day/night!

xxx

Night! Im going to feed Zoe her bottle then make my shake. Im not hungry but im excited to try it! lol

Am sure you'll like!!
Just having the milk choc truffa bar before I head out - it's lovely! :) You didn't like it did you?
xxx

No. I found it chalky! Have a great night! :)

I loved it! Still, I think I would eat anything right now, as long as it's allowed lol!!

Thank you, you too! xxx

I only ever order shakes and bars, might order some soups/meals but will be gutted if I don't like them!! Hmmmm decisions decisions xxxx

Back