Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Just remembered, I got the free delivery, ONLY if I ordered a month's supply - so I don't see how that adds up with the reply you got stating, 'Less profit on larger orders, so can't give you free delivery.'

Hmmmm....:confused:

Well because what he was saying was that in the 28 day supply, the packs are reduced...and are cheaper than the 2 week (per pack) and the 1 week (per pack.) so theyre essentially giving a discount already if you order the 28 day supply, thereby "losing profit"..which is true. So therefore they cant (well, wont) give any further discount. The thing is, though, that couriers offer discounts to businesses if they use them a lot, which im sure S&S do with interlink. My hubbys couriers have a sliding scale based on how many deliveries you send with them per month. Just think that he needs to work on professionalism. And if his profit margins for the 28 day supply arent sufficient, he should sort it. There are lots of vlcds that are muuuch more expensive, so he could still remain competative.... not that I want to pay any more. lol Anyway. Im over it. LOL :)

Morning! Its Day 4!

Feeling fine this morning. No headache, no nothing. Just got up and got myself a pint of water. I was pretty thirsty this morning so its actually nearly gone! lol I got weighed because...well, why the heck not?! lol Im down another 2lbs which brings my total to 10 lbs in 3 days. I cant even put into words how shocked, thrilled and excited I am. Im just gobsmacked, really.

So I was thinking I may try to find a very basic tai chi dvd to do in the house. Just something to keep my muscles moving. In the winter, especially, there are times when I dont get out for a few days. Either there is snow or its just too cold to take the girls (and me!) out. Either way, it wouldnt hurt. I dont want anything even slightly vigorous. I just want something to help me stretch and keep my muscles going. Just a thought right now. I will have to look into it.

So today, Im going to have either the porridge or oatmeal for breakfast around 9:30. Will report back afterwards!

That's so good!!!

Well, Ive had my spicy spag pack tonight with 200g broccoli and asparagus. It was lovely! I soaked it for quite some time in its water and then micro'ed it for just under 2 min. Prefect texture, nice and soft. Delish!

Im having my little bit of coke zero now and will have my Maple bar at 7. Day 4 has been fab, as has been the others. Im so pleased! :)

Well, Ive had my spicy spag pack tonight with 200g broccoli and asparagus. It was lovely! I soaked it for quite some time in its water and then micro'ed it for just under 2 min. Prefect texture, nice and soft. Delish!

Im having my little bit of coke zero now and will have my Maple bar at 7. Day 4 has been fab, as has been the others. Im so pleased! :)

You're sailing through this first week, well done you! :D I'm so pleased you're doing so well with no nasties!!

I had the spicy spag too, it's really nice isn't it?

Just had my last shake - Banana, loved it!

Running out of stuff - everything I've got left I have a feeling I won't like! Oh well, roll on Tuesday!!

xxx

Yes! been an absolutely great week. I had a friend who put me off quite a few months back when i said I was thinking of trying Lighter Life. She said "it makes you stink, and puts you in a foul grumpy mood and you feel rubbish and tired and headachey"....I thought she was probably over-exaggerating at least a little but i wasnt sure how much. Im so glad I just jumped in and did this, finally. It has been much easier/tastier than I had expected and apart from that bit of a headache, painless! lol. And the best bit...ITS WORKING! lol

So Ive just had my Maple bar. YUM! I really quite like it. Quite a lot! might even be my fave of the 3 ive had so far. Will definitely be ordering more of them. LOL. I have quite a few shakes that Im dubious about...strawberry, cafe latte, caramel....and a couple more I cant think of. I will just have to wait and see. But I probably wont order any of the ones I havent tried yet. Not this time. lol.

Hope everyone has a great evening and a great day tomorrow!

That may be the case for some people but it doesn't mean everyone will feel like that, as you've found out!
Ketosis can make you have bad breath, but so far I'm told I don't smell lol!!
All these veggies and water - how can we feel bad? Instead of stuffing myself full of crap, I am eating well for a change, and it's had a really positive effect on me...one I'll always carry with me now. I'm sure you'll do the same :)
I loved the maple bar - I loved them all, lol! Just wish they'd sent a week's worth, I am all out and I miss my bar!!

Yep, hope you have a great night and Sunday too! :D

I love the maple bar, its my fave and doesn't taste like a diet bar at all xxx

Morning! Its Day 5!

Only .2 of a lb down today. Negligible really but Im already down 10lbs so even if thats it for the week...Im thrilled!

Having my 1st pint of water. Then I will have the Original Oatmeal around 9:30.

Feeling a little rough this morning. Not diet related. Just have a sore throat. I have had a very bad winter for illnesses. My girls and I have been sick at least once a month since November!!! Its beyond a joke now. I am just getting over bronchitis....finished my antibiotics and was feeling quite a lot better other than a bit of sinus pressure anda residual cough. And last night my throat started to really knack. It hurt all through the night, and this morning I just feel awful again. Wheezy, throat hurts, my cough is worse. Ugh. I dont want to be getting sick again! Ive been on 3 lots of antibiotics since early Jan!! :(

Anyway. Diet-wise, I feel fine! i will be placing my 28 day order tomorrow. Excited to choose my own packs and commit to doing this :)

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Morning! Its Day 5!

Only .2 of a lb down today. Negligible really but Im already down 10lbs so even if thats it for the week...Im thrilled!

Having my 1st pint of water. Then I will have the Original Oatmeal around 9:30.

Feeling a little rough this morning. Not diet related. Just have a sore throat. I have had a very bad winter for illnesses. My girls and I have been sick at least once a month since November!!! Its beyond a joke now. I am just getting over bronchitis....finished my antibiotics and was feeling quite a lot better other than a bit of sinus pressure anda residual cough. And last night my throat started to really knack. It hurt all through the night, and this morning I just feel awful again. Wheezy, throat hurts, my cough is worse. Ugh. I dont want to be getting sick again! Ive been on 3 lots of antibiotics since early Jan!! :(

Anyway. Diet-wise, I feel fine! i will be placing my 28 day order tomorrow. Excited to choose my own packs and commit to doing this :)

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Still a loss though, and you've still 3 full days on the diet before your first week is up! Amazing results! :)
Awww, hope you feel better soon, there's so many bugs doing the rounds - I'm never ill but since I've had my LO, I've had about 5 colds, and four tummy bugs! He should have come with a health warning!

Enjoy your day! :D

right. finally got around to having my first pack. eesh. lol. I had the Original Oatmeal. Oh. So awful! LOL. Its so weird because I really liked the sweet porridge but not this one. EW EW EW. So I tipped it and Im having my vanilla shake now. Its quite nice and subtle. Will have a couple of boiled eggs for lunch instead of a pack (to replace the oatmeal that went byebye. lol) And then my Chilli con Carne for dinner with some broccoli tonight. Followed by my last bar - dark choc trufa - at 7.

what a busy morning. and my 3 year old is working herself today. lolol. argh.

Having my 3rd pint of water now. Feeling rather sleepy but that may be to do with being poorly. Going to have a little nap with my girls once Ive had this water and theyve finished their lunch.

Just peeled Tabby a satsuma and me hands smell lovely! lol Its making my mouth water! lolol

Hope you feel better soon, ur doin fab xxx

right. finally got around to having my first pack. eesh. lol. I had the Original Oatmeal. Oh. So awful! LOL. Its so weird because I really liked the sweet porridge but not this one. EW EW EW. So I tipped it and Im having my vanilla shake now. Its quite nice and subtle. Will have a couple of boiled eggs for lunch instead of a pack (to replace the oatmeal that went byebye. lol) And then my Chilli con Carne for dinner with some broccoli tonight. Followed by my last bar - dark choc trufa - at 7.

what a busy morning. and my 3 year old is working herself today. lolol. argh.

Awww, shame you don't like the Oatmeal, I love that one! Sweeter than the porridge isn't it?
Hope you enjoy the rest of what you have planned to eat - I've personally liked all of those :)
Have a fabulous day (and a nice sleep!) xxx

Up now, slept longer than planned - we mustve all been shattered! lol

Had my boiled eggs and Im having my 4th pint of water now. Then I will prob have a coffee because Im freezing. lol

Today has been very uneventful, which has been so nice. I was wondering how different it would be to follow plan with my hubby home (hes off sun/mon) and its been...no different! lol. Hes really supportive and for that im so grateful.

Last meal pack tonight...chilli con carne.

So excited to put in my order tomorrow! :D

Just wondering what vinegar, if any, are allowed? White vinegar? Malt vinegar? Balsamic? I have an apple balsamic as well...?

And what about hot sauce (like tabasco)?

And how about mustard? I have the American yellow mustard.

Is any of that allowed?

Back