Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Happy birthday and well done!! Xx

Lovely day so far.

Im still...cannot. believe. I. MADE. MY. GOAL. lol

So. Ive had a babybel (with tablets)

porridge pancakes

apple porridge pancakes

2 egg whites

Its quarter to 4 now so I have a full egg and a banana shake to have as well as my dinner of quorn and mushrooms! I would have had my shake by now but my hubby and little girl are napping and the blender would totally wake them. lol. So Im waiting. I will have to wake them at 4 though so they dont sleep too long. And I will make it then :) Ive also had a couple of coffees and all my water bar one pint. So I still have another coffee and this pint of water to have. :)

Hubby and I decided that we will reschedule our lunch out for the 30th of Sept. Our anniversary is 1st of Oct anyway. lol! Plus gives me more time to get some more weight off.

Feeling slim today. LOL. Well...slimMER. Im not sure if its just in my head because I met goal..or what. But its nice. And motivating. :)

Morning! :D

253.4 today!!!! :O I have no words. Seriously. Im 2lbs away from my lowest weight for about 8 years. I was prob 215 or 220 when I moved here in 2004. Through being stuck at home, depressed and homesick, i piled on weight pretty fast. In 2011, I worked reaaallly hard to get from 290 to 251 but then stuff happened and i went off track. So once I get under 251...it will be a huuuuuuge personal thing for me. And that is only a few pounds away!!

Its thursday, so hubby is back to work today. Zoe fell and bashed her eye on the wooden part of a chair yesterday so she has a nasty bruise :( Poor bean. Anyway. Im just....in awe of this morning's weigh in. lol. Food for today...same as yesterday. Its working really welll for me....3 exante packs, a couple of egg whites, a whole egg, 2 babybels for tablets, my evening meal of quorn and mushrooms (which is delish and something i would happily eat, diet or not) plus my coffees and waters :) And I may or may not be in ketosis but the weight is coming off AND i dont feel sick. BONUS!

Over. The. Moon.

Woo well done - plus you've the positive attitude too! There's no stopping you now! Xx

Yep am slim n savin!! On day 12 now, so far so good! I weigh in on Sundays, really need to shift this weight - especially with autumn approaching-I can't fit into any of my wintery clothes!! :)

Have you got a diary? Ooh Im on day...12 too! And I also weigh in on Sundays :D Well.....i weigh every day but I log my weight on Sundays. lol :p Im hopeless but daily weighing keeps me focused and (somewhat) sane! lol. How much are you looking to lose?

Yep I've got a diary as I thought it would help keep me motivated!
I weigh pretty much every day - I can't help myself!
I have 4 stone to lose in total.
Getting there slowly but surely xx

Er... How do I link the diary - total technology thicko I'm afraid xx

Thank you!!

Great day again today. Stuck to plan...no desire to deviate. Having my last coffee now and a bit of water. Running low on babybel lights so have a boiled egg to have (just the white) with my tablets tonight. then thats another day, done and dusted. :D

I am really really loving this. Exante is much more my thing, ive gotta say. :)

Oh and I put a bit of cinnamon in my banana shake yesterday and a bit in my vanilla shake today. Seriously, gorgeous. So So nice. I am a happy bunny :D

Ooo that sounds yum!! I'll have to try that!! Xx

Morning!!! O0oh Friday the 13th!

Another pound off - 252.4 today. Im sure it will slow down/stop soon but Im loving it while it lasts! lolol

In fact, I was supposed to be meeting a friend for coffee on Monday and had already decided on an americano with a splash of skimmed milk. Sorted. And then she springs on me that we should invite a friend that is moving away soon and go to lunch instead. I couldnt really say no. but in my head i was saying no no no no nooooooo please NO. lol. Because its not as easy to eat out when youre a veggie AND on this diet. So i would have to break the diet or break my vegetarianisn - neither of which is something i want to or am prepared to do right now. So hmm. LOL. It depends on where we end up going but i will either be getting a plain side salad or just having a glass of soda and saying my tummy is dodgy and not eating anything. :D I dont want to send myself off track. And its still early days.

So far, so good again today. I seriously am really enjoying this. :D I have no desire to "cheat" or anything and in fact i had a bite of apple today *gasp* it was a small piece. I had popped into my mouth randomly while making fruit salad for my daughters' lunch today and when i realised...i didnt freak out. I dont consider a bite of an apple cheating. If i let it get to that point, Im doing something very very wrong. I wont make a habit of it. But i just fancied a bit of apple. Not biscuit. Not crisps. Apple. :D Go me. lol

Anyway. Sticking plan completely (otherwise). And not feeling ill. I am pretty much expecting for this mega-weight-loss-athon that's been going on wioth my body to kinda hault. Or at least slow right down. Not expecting to lose ANYTHING tomorrow. Im already showing a 6lb loss since Tuesday. If i do, great but ...I think probably not. And should that be the case...note to self: JUST KEEP GOING :)

Morning!

252.0 today. So, still heading downward. :D

TOTM is also here which is amazing. I ALWAYS gain about 3-5lbs leading up to that. i think its to do with my water intake as to why i dont seem to have held weight or gained weight this time. Its great. I do, however, have cramps and a bit if a hungry-rumbley tummy. But it will just have to get over it. :D Im not going to give in. If i struggle with it later i will have an extra egg or something...and maybe an extra coffee or two but really...thats it. Im not having anything more or deviating from my well-established plan. :) Im so close to the 240s. Woo!

Im going to go out with the girls this morning ....we shall walk into our little town centre for bread and a wander. That will be a good distraction. lol

The last couple of days I have been so excited, happy, positive. Yay!

Have a wonderful weekend, all!!

For your lunch on Monday I would suggest ordering a big salad with the dessing in the side and with egg maybe? I was vegetarian when I started losing weight and when I was moving into maintenance I decided to stop being vegetarian. It was a very hard decision as I had been vegetarian for over 20 years. So much vegetarian protein comes with fat or with carbs. It's so easy for me to eat out healthily now - steak and salad or chicken salad or fish and salad (or veg - but I love my salad!). I still feel guilty about my decision sometimes. I'm putting myself and my needs first - which is a very uncomfortable place to be.

Back