Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Been reading thru your diary for a few days now and how exciting about your move. Good luck for your final push, you can do it x

Thanks Lou. Im sulking and in a bit of a "getting into ketosis" grump. Rationally, I know thats what it is. But. Im still like *hmphf!!* lol

Hi Belle...thank you and welcome! :)

So Ive been thinking about what packs to get. How to work the next 65 days...the last 65 days of VLCD .....yep. I have 65 days to go, from today. Im thinking, I love, so much...my apple and cinnamon porridge from exante...they make the most filling and best pancakes, really. and they now do a raspberrry porridge. They also have a deal on atm, 60pack pick-your-own for 60 quid. So i think im gonna do that and just get porridges. I will sell off my exante pancakes...as much as I LOVE them....they dont fill me enough. And then i will get some 4 cheese pasta, spag bol and chili (and bars!!) from sns. and that should do me. I have some chili in already and a few packs of spag bol. i think then, I could make it work on 4 packs a day. I just feel physically hungry on 3 packs. Even with an evening "meal". My sad little 2eggs did nothing for me last night. tasty as it was...i finished and felt hungry still. lol. i think thats why i woke up starving. so im going to try that, i think.

here i go...

ok. Time to get this VLCD done!! I just done a huge order....a bit with Exante for porridge to make me pancakes that I love so much.

and a huge one with sns... i got bars, a bit more chili, some spag bol and some 4 cheese pasta. i will probably need some more bars in a few weeks but thats fine. i will deal with that later.

once those get here i will organize my cupboard (for the last time!!) and then i can just proceed properly

4 packs a day..

Daily, i will have

1x pancake for breakfast
x1 chili for lunch
1x spag bol OR four cheese pasta for dinner
1x bar for snack

done. i might add in a little veg at dinner every other night or something...but im not gonna go that unless im having loo problems and need to get myself going and keep myself goin :p ew

so..yeah. whew.

anyway..ive had a boiled egg and a pancake alrady this morning and its 10:43 so ages really until i should be having lunch but im hungry. boo. asda is here with shopping. then we might go into town together. i need to get these rings in and tabby needs knickers! lol

Today has been hectic. And i fell off le wagon. But. Not in a desperate sorta way.

Had a pancake and egg this morning. Then had to go into town and took the girls. They needed lunch and so did i. So we went to BK because its fast food (therefore, it is stuff they will eat AND is cheap) AND because they have quite decent grilled chicken salads. Except they were out of salads (HOW?!!!) for today. *cry* Thwarted...I made the best decision I could and had a whopper jr meal, and gave the chips to tabby. Not too bad. I figured I would just have quorn or eggs for dinner and call it a day. Except after hiking around the town centre all day with my 2 kids, in the ridiculous humidity, I got home and pretty much collapsed and havent really gotten up since. Im SO out of energy. Exhausted. So ...we ordered a chinese. I kinda figured that since M said she wants to order us the "cocktail" afternoon tea....i should be out of ketosis anyway...so i can have a drink.

and you know what? i had 3 bites of my dinner (veg chow mein) and im stuffed, feel sick and really just cant wait to get back to my packs!! i am so excited for my new packs to be coming. seriously. excited. anyway. so tomorrow is a bit of a write-off too. so tuesday morning, back on it. full steam ahead!!

Im going to log my weight for the week at 222 and call it the end of that. lol. Oh..and because I was out..I also did not have enough water today. ive 1 sad little litre! meh.

*whine* i just wanna be left alone to do my diiiiiiiiiet. lol.

that is a very controlled 'off' day well done! no need to stick your head in a box of Ritz to get out of ketosis, you can do it in a nice measured way so you are TOTALLY IN CONTROL of the situation :D :D

Ooh you have to get pics of your afternoon tea tomorrow!! Sounds lovely :)

how many days now??!!

She's goin' home She's goin' home She's goin' Bee is going' home!!!

:) :)

Haha....you know i love my ritz. Im ok with today. Not thrilled. But ok. Gonna have pancake tomorrow morning and an egg or 2 an hour or do before i leave. Im also not going to EAT ALL THE THINGSSSSS just because theyre there. I will try a little tiiiiny bit of each thing and thatll do. 65 days today...not that im counting or anything.... :D

Good afternoon.

Didnt get weighed. Went out and got a bunch of errands sorted.

BUT OMG YOU GUYS

I went to Peacocks to look for some sandals. And they were having a sale. So I ignored it, as you do when youre me and youre skint and trying to save. Except on the way out...something caught my eye. A dress. On sale for a tenner. Lovely. I looked through the hangers and found an 18 so I decided to see how far away from it i am. I was thinking i would possibly get it for interviews...when I lost a bit more weight. So i tried it on. And it FITS! And looks lovely!! So I got it. And I got it home and realised...

ITS ONLY A FLAMIN' SIZE SIXTEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!!

16!! 16!! 16!! 16!!

omg omg omg omg.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

hi! quick update

had a great time yesterday. then got home and within 30 mins...zoe was jumping on the sofa, fell over, and smacked her head on the sharp edge of my side table. instant screamimg, instant bruise, instant lump and instant (but thankfully not deep) cut. so off to A&E we went at around 7:30 last night and we didnt get home until about 10:45

she's fine, though..so thats all i care about. I decided to take it easy today. My exante packs came yesterday and my SnS comes today. im going to get back on plan tomorrow. Not going hogwild today, at all. I had some stick pretzels this morning. and then i tried a raspberry pack as a pancake. Ok..but i prefer the apple. Glad i only got 10 of those. The girls liked it though..they ate about half of it between them ;/ haha. So I had a chicken sandwich. Now Im stuffed and exhausted. Im just going to have quorn and kale and mushrooms the rest of the day. Will have some for a late lunch around 1 or 2 and some for dinner. And thats me done. Back on it properly tomorrow. :D

Glad Zoe is OK that brought you down to earth after your nice afternoon out I bet! You looked sooo pretty :D

And I loved the look of the afternoon tea and cocktails, I've now decided we're going to afternoon tea on holiday because of that! Found an old colonial hotel in Penang which does afternoon tea so we're going to go there :) bet it isn't as nice as yours!

haha hogwild lol 'mama I ain't goin' hogwil' today' (southern accent) I love in Grapes of Wrath when she (or he, can't remember) says 'I got the skitters real bad ma from eatin' the windfall peaches'!!

Morning all

Im baaaack. And raring to go! My packs are all here although I still havent opened my SnS box yet. THATS how busy and hectic its been around here! Gonna go get that sorted and get everything organized in a minute but wanted to update quickly, while I have a minute.

Im going to leave weighing until friday or saturday morning. Just to give me a bit of a jumpstart (hopefully!).

Im really really struggling to drink my water lately..so Im working on my first litre right now. Not going to have a thing until I get that finished. I want to go a bit of shredding ( we have SO much) or packing/sorting today. I kinda cant be bothered..but it really needs to be done. they girls are just coming to the end of toy story so once that is over i will turn on some music for them and then head into the other room to get cracking.

i bought a bag of kale. and washed some this morning, thinking i would have a little mixed in with my four cheese pasta tonight. i tried a bit (raw). and its vile. its SO bitter. bleh! so ive chucked it out. yuck.

anyway...food today:

b: pancake
L: chili
d: four cheese pasta with 50g quorn mixed in
S: bar

my aim is 3L of water today.

here we go!

Morning....

Tempted to weigh tomorrow...just to see. But the fact that I got into a size 16 dress (!!!!)...Im not really as fussed about what the scales say EVERYDAY. Plus, I was pretty bad for a day and a half. So Im gonna give myself a few days.

Shredder packed in yesterday. Argh!! I only bought it in January and basically havent used it until about 2 weeks ago..we started doing a little bit..and then in the last few days quite a bit more. But still! Domestic shredders seem to all just be crap! So I got in touch with amazon and said "look...ive only had this since jan and never really used it and its already packed in. thats pretty crap.....can i exchange it?" so theyre sending me a new one today. Yay! hubby has taken the other (broken) one to collect plus shop to post back. And we sold some stuff on ebay so he's taken that to post as well.

I keep feeling like we havent made a dent. I think...until the flat is visually packed up and...like we have actual boxes, ready to go..etc...it will feel like im not getting anywhere. Ugh.

So...Its thursday and hubby is off from Sunday...and doesnt go back until Tues 5th aug. And when he goes back he's going to tell my BIL that we are going. So its gonna to be really real and out in the open FINALLY. Im nervous and excited about that.

I wish I could get some of this friggin furniture sold. Ugh. Im asking decent prices....and I dont want to lower them any further..otherwise I might as well give them away :/

Hmm. I think thats it! lol

Food today:

Pancake
Chili and an egg
spag bol
lemon bar
sf jelly

854/70

carbs a bit higher than id like i thiink. I may just have half the bar. Hmm. Not sure yet.

Have a good day, all!

Back