Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Hiya sorry i've had to read loads to catch up! I've been a bit AWOL on the carb wagon.

Yesterday's food sounds great you did great :D :D

ugh. Election. PSSSSHHHHH

So glad all is well in the Bee Bee household and there is no sickness anymore!

xx

Well that show was LOVELY. It was a bit manic and crazy but in a GOOD way. And T loved it. Sadly, Z fell asleep about...oh - 5 mins in. LOL! But it was so worth going.

And I stuck true to my word. Didnt have anything while we were out. Got the girls a mint truffle bar from M&S. Have you ever had one? If not - DONT. *chocgasms* omgtheyresoabsolutelydelicious. I mean...theyre awful. Ahem. :rolleyes: But I resisted. :) I also got some nice bread for M (he requested bread and cheese for dinner tonight. erm. okay then! lol) and some gorgeous strawberries for the girls (of which i DID have 2) i also got some tenderstem broccoli that was reduced as it was today's date - 60p! bargain! lol. So ive had that for dinner with some quorn pieces. I tried to make a creamyish sauce with a tiny bit of philidelphia but it didnt work so ive not finished it. ew. lol. otherwise ive had 3 packs, 3 eggs, 3 babybels (and the little strawbs). Im fine. Although i could easily go to bed like...right now. ZzzZZzzZ

What I HAVENT had today though is water. Which always knacks me. But...i will start sipping now and try to get in at least a pint before bed. Best I can do!

I'm not doing well on water either. I know it really helps but it is SUCH a pain!

Well done on a good day!

Morning

Was pouring rain last night and it is currently - pouring rain. And cold. (Remind me, it IS May is it not?! brrr)

252.6 this morning. Slowly inching back out of the 250s.

Food, same again pretty much.

Now to turn up heating and do last night's dishes and make breakfast for them and coffee for me. Really am freezing. Its 7C BRRRR!!!

Have a lovely weekend all! :) xxx

Have had to fight my own carb monster this morning. I want to eat, but Im not actually hungry. Still, have had an egg and a babybel and my first pack. And zero of the choccy teacakes i forgot I had bought for M yesterday. lol VICTORY! Im not even very keen on them. The biscuit base is a bit, chalky to me. But I still wouldnt say no if I wasnt on plan...but i AM on plan. And Im down 6(ish) lbs since - wait..when did i restart? lol. is today day 3? or 4? i think its 3. Anyway. yeah.

I would love some soup again today. I might make a little milk pan pot of it and have half in a few hours for lunch and the rest tonight for dinner. Its gloomy, grey, wet and cold today. *sigh*

I fell off the low carb wagon into half a tub of icecream yesterday...oops. Still, clean slate today. Got to keep strong...

Just made some soup out of what i would have normal made for dinner....150g quorn and some frozen veg....and will have some in about an hour (so around 12 or 12.30), for lunch. then a pack at 3ish and dinner (other half of soup) at 5ish, and then my last pack at about 7 or 8. Done.

Morning

Ugh. STS today. Annoying.

Also....had to make breakfast for the girls and what did they want? Bagels. FML. Want a bagel SO bad. Theyre my fave.

We also have to go into Newcastle today to get Z's feet measured and get her some new trainers. I hate Clarks. If anything can drive you to comfort eat, THAT place can! But this also means that they will want lunch. *sigh* Today is trying to defeat me, already. I mustnt let it.

Ended up having an off-plan day but not crazy. Numbers are at 1101/104 and Im pretty much done now. Back on it properly tomorrow morning. AND HAVE MY FIRST DRIVING LESSON at 10:30

this is the thing you guys. I have always been terrified of driving. Like, I have an extreme, irrational fear...Im almost phobic about it. Its always been the same. I think I died in a road accident in a past life. its THAT bad. So...this lesson tomorrow is a huge HUGE OMGSOMASSIVE deal for me. On top of the fear, I have complete lack of confidence in the back of my mind and I have to keep thinking of total slackjawed yokels I know that can drive and tell myself well if so-and-so can work it out, surely I CAN. Seriously.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*calms*

So anyway. I have to go the bank in the morning...and then make sure I am home by 10:30 for my lesson. Then I have to get the kittens to the vet for 1:45 for their (overdue because we've been skint) kitten jabs (part 1).

Wish me luck!

Good luck tomorrow! I'll have my fingers crossed for you...

I don't think your day was very off plan looking at those numbers...well done!

You will be absolutely fine! I'm the worst driver ever and I managed it, you are Mrs 'gets sh!t done' and you will get this done too :) :)

Driving is the thing that I found hardest to conquer. It did not come naturally to.me...I'm too distracted by shiny things. But I did it in the end and it has made such a massive difference to.my life and to the choices available to me. Honestly you will be just fine and lovely Louise will look after you!!!!!!!!! Awww

Re. The fear...sometimes when I'm.driving on a motorway or something the thought comes into head like 'holy **** I only need to lose concentration for a second and something could happen' and I just have to try really hard not to think about it. The fear is good in a way as it keeps you alert

Not sure if I'm helping or making things worse :/

X X X

Good luck. I am so going to find a way to crack the driving thing too. I have a licence but never had a car so didn't get over those initial stages. But like you say idiots seem quite good at it - it does become an automatic thing and now as I sit on a train I wish I was in a warm car with the music blasting out. If my dizzy sister can do it anyone can. She's always done fine despite running a small boat aground on the Norfolk Broads. And always remember the instructor has control.

Good luck drinking and well done on low cal off plan day

Thanks all!

Back on plan, as I said I would be. :) Got up this morning and made them bagels and made my pancake and coffee. About to go start getting ready.

Of course it is raining today. It would be, wouldnt it? Ugh. lol.

Have a lovely Monday all! :D xx

Right.

Im back!!!! No crashing. No crying. No stalling. No panic. Phew! And I LOVE my instructor. :)

Ive had 2 eggs, 2 pancake packs and a babybel so far. :) 2 coffees but not enough water....

I have to take the kittens to the vet soon. I really am desperate for a nap. I also have to go to the bank at some point. argh

Back