Been A Right Pigster today!

bobbedazzler

Mix2Max day today:

Brekki: (about 10.30 am so please don't judge! lol) - Pasta n Sauce (the wholemeal med veg one, sooo not worth 1 syn)

Lunch: Steak (a mahoosive piece of steak) with some salad and elf mayo (1 syn)

Snack: Choc sprinkle mullerlight
Milk in tea (HA)

Goodness knows what I'm going to have for dinner tonight!! Possibly something the size of a small horse! lol I am SUCH a pigster today!

Anyone else have days like that??

Jo x

But pasta n sauce for brekki!!?!? That's terrible!

I really should be more organised. Problem is, I'm always on the last minute so just grab what I can out of the fridge/cupboard as I'm flying past!

Haven't lifted anything out of the freezer for dinner either which is a bummer as I'd fancied doing parmesan (HA) chicken with Jackie P or wedges (HB) and salad.

I suppose I should be pleased that I at least resisted the naughty cupboard (we have a secret stash of 'naughties' in our office which usually show an appearance at least once a day)!

Jo x

Thursday 3rd December (EE day)

Breakfast:
Left over SW quiche, an apple and a strawberry muller light.

Lunch: Low fat chicken and herb supernoodles mixed with 3 cut up Quorn fillets and and tin of sweetcorn.

Dinner: 2 pork loins (fat removed) with Smash and green beans.

Snacks: Pickled onions

Total: 0 syns

HEXA used in the form of skimmed milk

And thats only so far today, havnt finished yet! still got a HEXB and syns to go lol

Thats so far,

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has pasta n sauce for brekki! lol

I think I'm coming round yours next mealtime SJ! You have farrrr more 'kitchen imagination' than me!

Today I've had:
B: 1 banana and 3 kiwi
L: jackie P with ELF mayo and leftover special fried rice followed by a mullerlight choc sprinkle.

Dinner will probably be the parmesan chicken with wedges and salad that we didn't have last night.

Jo x

Back