Been a silly slimmer!!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Essi, 27 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Essi

Essi Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.83%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Morning peep's I'm so annoyed and disappointed with myself have been so good on new life plan (exante ! helps if I don't say diet)
    Have had great loss in 8 wks but since loosing I can't seem to do it properly I keep missing shakes not drinking water ect...( I know is wrong and unhealthy) I know it works so WHY self sabotage I still have 3 stone to lose but my drive ect has gone??? my hubby is so so supportive and my little boy should give me the kick I need
    I suppose today is a re start I'm drinking my water as we speak
    Est x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Essi,
    I understand how you feel, I've been sabotaging the last couple of months and getting really cross with myself. I think for me I'm getting scared /nervous as I'm getting closer to my goal... and I think scared of losing my 'protection' / excuse etc... silly games in our heads...

Good luck as you try and focus on your goals and why you want to lose this next bit of weight.

4. Essi

Essi Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.83%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks

Thanks Rachel,you are doing so well i love love your balloon idea i have told all my clients (I'm a hairdresser) all about you, your almost famous in my world, people keep asking how your doing before me ha ha, will try really hard to pull my finger out x est

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.