been away for 3 weeks!!

lauriel

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I've been so busy for the past few weeks I've not had a chance to get online.

I had my week of exante as planned, I've been so busy over the past few weeks that I didn't get a chance to re-order my shakes and I've been low carbing, just eating little and often - so as not to bloat myself. I lost a further 1lb so Im happy enough. I am now back on TS and 2 weeks of low carbing has made it so much easier to get back on. I've taken to it like a duck to water this time. Although this time around I am finding that I can only manage 2 shakes instead of 3, I just feel too full for 3. I take a well woman capsule daily but, I know I need the 3 doses of exante..I just don't want to make myself sick by forcing it down :( ..Loving the new look forum lol :)

Welcome back, I have found it easier this time. The pre start low carb certainly helps. It's only day three for me but I am on the train and travelling fast.

Good luck, it's all about where your head is isn't it? The body follows where the head goes. Take care, see you in the slim!

GSQ

Does anyone know why my posts include 'edit my signature' when I have?

Thanks. GSQ

Last edited:
It's just a new feature instead of going through user cp you just click that if you want to edit it. No one else can see it on your posts though only you

Starlight said:
It's just a new feature instead of going through user cp you just click that if you want to edit it. No one else can see it on your posts though only you

Thank you Starlight. Much appreciated. I can't sleep tonight, not hungry but finding I am thinking about food.

You are doing well. Good luck,
GSQ

thanks GSQ :) ...I have found getting back into the way of things quite easy this time round. My first few days when I originally began were awful, full of hunger pangs and headaches. The only thing I've noticed this time round is Im not liking the shakes and bars much - I adored them before! I think it's the lack of variety. I currently have just under 3 weeks supply left and Im managing 2 packs a day and a light low carb meal if I feel I need it. I have been reading up the S&S website and I am very impressed with their variety - which is something I think I need! So I might try it once I get these shakes and bars out of the way.

Back