Been away for a while just popped into say.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 30 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ......Hi, i'm still around...Just about!!!

Been having a really rough couple of weeks & been very down, doc has put me back on anti D's :sigh: a strong dose to knock me out & help me sleep!

Work has been getting me down & i've been finding it hard to cope, getting really short tempered with everyone & that's not me!!! I just have no energy at the moment & to be honest i can't really be bothered to find any :sigh:. Family have been great & really understanding, hubby is so patient with me & is being my rock, today is the first day i've felt like coming on line, for those that know me will know, i can't usually stay away...lol

Anyway i'm sure with the help of my great GP & my wonderful family i will get past this bad spot & be back to my looney self soon....

Hope i haven't put a downer on your day????

Happy CD-ing speak to you all soon.....

Love ya loads...xxxxx

Time4ME likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi fuzzyangels, I noticed u hadnt been posting alright! You feel free to go on about anything on here were all here to listen. Hope u feel better soon.

becky :)

4. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good Mandi, sounds like you're on your way to getting things sorted. Hope you're feeling like your old self again soon.

Take care hun. x

5. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awww Mandi - I've been asking everyone if they've heard from you - even posted a new thread to see if you were alright. I had the feeling that summat was wrong. I'm glad you're doing something positive to deal with the depression - believe me, I know what it's like to be at the bottom of a huge black hole. I thought I would never claw my way back out but things are better these days and that's what you have to focus on.
    Things DO get better - Everything passes.
    Even if you can't see it right now - you will and you have all of us to support you.
    You have been a great source of encouragement to me and you have been greatly missed.
    Please take care and add me to hotmail if you like
    [email protected]
    Lots of love and hugs to you
    Tansyx

6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

aww mandi darlin, hope you feel better soon. Your hubby sounds amazing! Find strength from him darling.

Sending lots of hugs xxxx

7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi mandi,so sorry to hear you have been feeling rough ,glad you are getting it sorted tho huni, you have been greatly missed on here hun, take care and hope you feel better very soon & remember we are all here for you xxx

8. spooky

spooky Banned

Missed you, Mandi, was wondering just last night talking to Hedgemag if you were ok...

Sending you a great big hug :grouphugg:

9. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    hope you are feeling brighter soon Mandi. Youve been missed on Mini's. xx

10. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    You have been missed Mandi - Hope you feel better soon xx

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  12. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope you feel better soon Mandi ((hugs))!!

13. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Hey Mandi, big hug! I know what it feels like and it sucks but when things are bad just remember the best is yet to come! We're all here if you fancy a chat about anything, I'm sure you know that tho :) And give hubby a nice big pat on the back from us for being super duper and being a big support for ya!

14. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Aww Mandi, hope you're feeling your usual lively cheery self soon hun! I've missed you around here too! Who else will listen to me going on about Mr Depp and Mr Hetfield etc? ;)

Sending you lots of Hoff Hugs mate! And your lovely man too! What a gem you've got there! ;):D

Fuzzys Angel likes this.
  15. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    [​IMG]

For all your lovely kind words it's really appreciated...xxx

As each day passes things are slowly getting better, actually ventured out down the town on my own today was really pleased with myself. It's my son's girlfriends 21st on sunday & i couldn't go without getting her a pressie. That made me push myself to go out!!

Got to see the GP at the end of next week, so i may feel stronger to be signed back to work coz it drives me mad being here at home all day on my Own :sigh: Can't win at the moment, finding it hard to cope around people but at the same time i hate being on my own!!! As my hubby always says 'i'm a hard woman to please'.....lol

xxx

16. Allan G

Allan G Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Mandi, i know how your other half feels, Mrs g is on anti Ds aswell and i know how hard it can be sometimes, but i`m glad you are feeling better, you have been missed on the other thread, which i`m winning by the way:D :gen126:

17. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Mandi,

Just wondering how you are?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.