Been bad need help

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Not good so far! Started cd today and started off hating the porridge so wasn't in the best of moods as was starving! Then the house is full of chocolate and lovely food so I'm wanting them, went to my families and they cooked tea with treats etc! I had a little chocolate! It's completely the wrong time too start for me but I'm starting afresh tomorrow now all the family doos are over with!!
When does ketosis start??
Please help with your advice

Ketosis normally can happen by the end of the third or fourth day.

At the start it can help to divide your shakes in two and instead of having three meals, have six mini meals and space them out through the course of the day.

Just remember the 15 minute rule and that is you must consume your shake within 15 minutes once you make them up as some of the vitamins are water-soluble.

If you weigh yourself first thing in the morning with no clothes on... and after the loo...it will provide great incentive the following morning, especially in the first week as you watch the weight go down rapidly and this can help keep you focused and on track.

Best of luck Rebecca:)

Not good so far! Started cd today and started off hating the porridge so wasn't in the best of moods as was starving! Then the house is full of chocolate and lovely food so I'm wanting them, went to my families and they cooked tea with treats etc! I had a little chocolate! It's completely the wrong time too start for me but I'm starting afresh tomorrow now all the family doos are over with!!
When does ketosis start??
Please help with your advice

it is a really hard time of year to start. you need to be really focused. if your house is anything like mine there's enough food and booze for the whole street!

just take it a day at a time. do what mini says.... half your shakes packets and have 6/8 meals a day instead of 3/4. if you are struggling go for a small salad with 2 tins of tuna or tub of cottage cheese or 2 eggs or chicken (250g). etc.... you will stay or get into ketosis but it is something special to look forward to if you are really struggling. personally i'm struggling as i've been off plan for about a week and a bit.... almost 2 weeks and my head is not getting it back together. i'm trying hard to monitor my eating now until 3rd jan. i would love to go to 810 plan for the rest of the week as i really need to stop eating. mentally this is challenging for me right this second. my cdc will kill me (lol) when i go back as i'll probably have put on around 7-10lbs if i keep going on with the food and booze. yikes!!!!

good luck and no that we all struggle at this time of year.

Back