been feeling queasy but must eat! (lost 2lb!)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jillymeg123, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. jillymeg123

jillymeg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone. I have been feeling queasy for 3 days and not fancied much food. I have a cough but no cold, just this nausea. Upside is that I lost 2lb. this week, most ever in 1 week! Downside is that I need to eat but lost my appetite. All I could even think of eating is bread, hot cereal and sweet rice. No veggies or fruit except maybe I could down a banana. Any ideas would be welcome! p.s. def. a bug, not preg. as I am post-menopausal!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you feel better soon, maybe you could make up some nice homemade soup or stew :)

4. jillymeg123

jillymeg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks MummyEm. Maybe a cuppasoup later. I just had half a wholemeal bap with grilled cheese on top and a drop of milk. Didn't enjoy it at all. I'm not used to this, not wanting to eat and not enjoying eating!!! I haven't even fancied my usual cup of coffee. Novel experience for me. :)

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you fancy hot cereal how about porridge (hexb with ryvita/scan bran) & add some fruit to it. Maybe banana on the ryvita/scan bran.

Or add some pureed veg (I get the feeling you don't want to eat 'lumps') to rice.

Or puree some fruit & pour over pudding rice.

6. jillymeg123

jillymeg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahh porridge sounds good with crushed ryvita and nana! I could fancy that later, and maybe rice pud for brekkie, thanks for the ideas. :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.