Been for WI after hols!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MumTums, 29 June 2009.

1. MumTums

MumTums Well-Known Member

I only gained 2lb :eek: :D :D

I'm absolutely over the moon!! I really thought i'd gained alot more as i've eaten/drank so much in the past week but I have also done lots of walking so I suppose that must have helped! WOO HOO! Need to loose that 2lb this week then i'm back on track x
  2. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Congratulations, that's great, good luck with your WI next week.
  3. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Well-Known Member

Congrats :D Hope you had a great holiday! x
  4. madhousemum

madhousemum Well-Known Member

well done hun pleased you didnt gain loads you will easily lose the 2lb this week xxxxxxxxxx
  5. MumTums

I had a fab holiday thanks :D defo worth the 2lb gain neway hehe! Yeh i'm hoping to loose that 2lb this week although even better if i can get 3lb then i'll have my club 10 x
  6. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

Well done !! Ok back on the plan,,,, no excuses LOL !

7. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

Well done. Glad it was worth it and I'm sure you'll have that off again in no time. It's great to know that hols can be done with little/no damage isn't it!!!
  8. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

That's not bad at all! Those 2lbs will come off no bother xxx
  9. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Well done Mumtums! It's such a relief isn't it? I weighed in today after 2 weeks away in Ibiza and could hardly believe I had stayed the same!! I thought I would have put on something!! Anyway, you'll lose that 2lbs in no time. Glad you had a good time xx
  10. MumTums

To say i've eaten junk food all week its FAB!! :D I've had 3 Burger King's (oops!!), Fish & Chips, Pizza, Chips, Dougnuts, Loads of other crap! :ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Back to it now though, I WILL be slim soon hehe x
  11. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

I'd say that's a triumph! Glad you enjoyed your hols!
  12. niknaks

niknaks Well-Known Member

excellent well done you. I hope im that lucky when i WI after my holiday to gran canaria!