Been for WI after hols!

MumTums

I only gained 2lb :eek: :D :D

I'm absolutely over the moon!! I really thought i'd gained alot more as i've eaten/drank so much in the past week but I have also done lots of walking so I suppose that must have helped! WOO HOO! Need to loose that 2lb this week then i'm back on track x

Congratulations, that's great, good luck with your WI next week.

well done hun pleased you didnt gain loads you will easily lose the 2lb this week xxxxxxxxxx

I had a fab holiday thanks :D defo worth the 2lb gain neway hehe! Yeh i'm hoping to loose that 2lb this week although even better if i can get 3lb then i'll have my club 10 x

Well done. Glad it was worth it and I'm sure you'll have that off again in no time. It's great to know that hols can be done with little/no damage isn't it!!!

Well done Mumtums! It's such a relief isn't it? I weighed in today after 2 weeks away in Ibiza and could hardly believe I had stayed the same!! I thought I would have put on something!! Anyway, you'll lose that 2lbs in no time. Glad you had a good time xx

To say i've eaten junk food all week its FAB!! :D I've had 3 Burger King's (oops!!), Fish & Chips, Pizza, Chips, Dougnuts, Loads of other crap! :ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Back to it now though, I WILL be slim soon hehe x

I'd say that's a triumph! Glad you enjoyed your hols!

Back