been here before...or looking for the thin person inside of me

Perhaps your PT session is causing you to gain muscle, or if your feeling a bit sore sometimes it's fluid build up around sore muscles. Either way I am sure the excercise is all helping, just maybe doesn't show on the scales to begin with, but it will all pay off in the end xx

Another weekend over and again, only 1lb down. I am getting a bit frustrated that the hard work does not really seem to pay off...
My arms are still sore from Thursday's PT session, I hope it's better tomorrow, because then I'll be having my next one...

Today's Plan:

Breakfast: Mixed Berries, sunflower seeds and oats with yoghurt and soya milk
Snack: a hardboiled egg
Lunch: Steamed Cauliflower and Broccoli with a few cocktail sausages
Snack: cucumber clices
Dinner: not sure yet

My arms feel better today... they are still a bit 'heavy', but not sore anymore...finally. Just in time for my next PT session tonight.

Yesterday's dinner was Salt and Pepper Squid.

Today's Plan:

Lunch: Broccoli, Asparagus, Kale and Peas with minted butter and some chicken bites
Snack: a tin of tuna
Dinner: Lebanese spiced minced turnkey in lettuce 'cups'

Hello craftermary,

At long last here is finally the recipe for the Lebanese Roll Pizza:

1 head of broccoli, roughly chopped (including the stalk)
180g cheddar (or any hard cheese)
4 tbsp chia seeds
sea salt and fhreshly ground pepper
40g coconut oil, melted
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
250g lamb or beef mince
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp ground coriander

To serve
1/2 cup (20g) roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
1 large tomato, chopped
1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
lemon wedges

Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius (gas 6) and line a baking tray with baking paper.

Blitz the broccoli in a food processor to form small chunks, then transfer to a bowl. Place the cheese on the processor and pulse to form rough crumbs. Add the cheese to the broccoli, stir in the chia seeds and season with salt and pepper. Press the mixture onto the prepared tray to make a thick 'pizza' base. Drizzle with 1 tbls of the coconut oil and bake for 15 minutes.

Meanwhile, heat the remaining coconut oil in a large frying pan over a medium hear. Add the onion and saute for a couple of minutes. Turn up the heat to medium-high, add the garlic and mince and cook for 2 minutes. Add the chilli and coriander and cook for a further 2 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.

Remove the pizza base from the oven and scatter over the meat and onion mixture. Return to the oven and bake for 5 minutes. To serve, scatter over the parsley, tomato and garlic and squeeze over some lemon juice.

Last edited:
Another PT session done yesterday evening and I went to the Gym this morning as well. I feel good now, although the sessions are getting a lot harder. This morning I cycled for 23 minutes (where 2 weeks ago I could hardly do 10 minutes) and walked for 25 Minutes with an incline for more than half of that. I am still way off where I want to be, but I can see progress and that's what matters.

Today's Plan:

Lunch: Leftover Lebanese spiced minced turnkey in lettuce 'cups'
Snack: a tin of tuna
Dinner: Not sure yet

I'm a bit sad today...it somehow just hit me that I am 32 now and am still nowhere near the weight I need to be to have a child (either through IVF or Adoption)... Am sitting at work at the moment and feel like crying...and the worst is, that I don't know anyone that understands how I am feeling... :( :( :(
I don't know if this will help, but I'm nearly 34, and when I was your age I think I was at least 5-6 stone heavier than I am now. My bmi is now in the range you said you need, and my weight loss has been very erratic and slow at times. I know it can feel so far away, but I promise that if I can do it, so can you--and probably faster than I did! Good luck. xx

Hi Sonja - and welcome back!

I think you will really enjoy SW, but do go to the class and stay for the whole thing. If you get a good consultant it can make all the difference.

There's also an hilarious blog called Two Chubby Cubs - http://twochubbycubs.com/ - absolutely potty mouthed but so funny, and they post some great recipes.

hi welcome back nice to see you again and your doing well x x x

well done Mrs S you are doing brill love

hi hun
hope you are ok love x x x

Stay strong. It's awful I know and you can't seem to stay on top but we need to keep going. X

hope is all ok hun thinking of you x x x

Back