been lurking for a while

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 23 March 2009.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Hi guys, i've just been lurking about for the last 3 weeks or so. Have been trying to stick to plan whilst studying like mad. I have another assessment due on weds. I am so run down it is unbelievable, my face has broken out and everything. I'm going to make sure i have pleanty of fruit everyday and every night have at least 1 type of veg with my dinner, oh and drink plenty of water. So this morning i am back to giving it 100% and popping in and out the forum more.

Ever since Extra Easy came out i had been followng that, however i'm going to go for a mixture of green, red and ee. I'm doing a green day today as i have no meat in the house yet.

And i have decided to give up drinking. I feel it is affecting my weightloss. On a friday or saturday (sometimes both), i normally have a few vodkas or glasses of wine to de stress , it isn't doing me any good, therefore going to give it up and see how i get on.

Hope everyone is ok and well
    Betty xxxx
  2. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Well-Known Member

Morning, hope you get on ok with the assessment. I know what you mean about a glass or 2 of wine at weekend to de-stress. After this weekend (my birthday and dh 40th) I am going to give up the wine for a while see if I can get to my target quicker. Good luck xx
  3. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

Good luck with your assessment, don't forget to look after yourself aswell though.
    Luckily alcohol isn't a weakness of mine - I'd much rather have FOOD!
  4. bettylollypop

Thanks guys x
  5. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

alcohol is a bad one try having a tabboo and lemoneade or vodka and diet lemoneade it's much fewer syns XXX
  6. bettylollypop

I normally drink vodka with diet coke but when i drink i eat. So just going to not drink at the weekends then won't blow out on rubbish.
  7. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hi Betty, I agree with you about the alcohol ~ I was looking through my food diaries and realised that my first 3 weeks on SW I only had alcohol one night and lost 6lbs in that time. 2 weeks later I have put on 1lb and I've been having a lot more alcohol. I'm like you - when I have a drink, I eat and eat! Could be coincidence but I'm not going to have any this week and see how I get on with my next WI. Good luck with your assignment, xx
  8. bettylollypop

Hi wee mo, yes it will be interesting to see if we have a good loss come weigh in. when i have a drink i need to have crisps, nuts, chocolate and gums ha ha, no wonder i'm not losing very well!!!
  9. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Well-Known Member

Well after all my wine and crisps and junk this weekend I gained 3.5lb so deffo wont be having much at the weekend and gonna do lots on the buffet that I can have without having much syns and am going to drink mostly diet coke