Been MIA and sick!

sm1ler

Well as of tomorrow i will be back on plan, i have been shopping today and stocked up on lots of healthy SW food.

I was wondering if it is possible to do one day of EE and one day of red/green?
I like the look of the EE plan but am not familiar enough with it yet to follow it for a week.
Any hints/tips greatfully appreciated!

Yep you can do EE for just one day. Or one whole week. Or whatever you like.

Don't forget - only one HEXa and one HEXb though!

Good luck with it all,
Ste

Well as of tomorrow i will be back on plan, i have been shopping today and stocked up on lots of healthy SW food.

I was wondering if it is possible to do one day of EE and one day of red/green?
I like the look of the EE plan but am not familiar enough with it yet to follow it for a week.
Any hints/tips greatfully appreciated!

absolutely no idea ;).....but just wanted to wish you good luck for your re-start !

Debz xx

Good Luck huni - you can do it :D
xxx

I tell you summat writing it all here is a bloody godsend! I feel like Im being watched! LOL

I still have a long way to go chicken but we can get there toegther yh!

How much you want to losE?
x

I tell you summat writing it all here is a bloody godsend! I feel like Im being watched! LOL

I still have a long way to go chicken but we can get there toegther yh!

How much you want to losE?
x
My first aim is to loose about 3 stone, once i have lost that much or more i can start ivf treatment. So thats my insentive and its a pretty big one. :D

I was thinking of keeping this thread as my place to write and just change the title every now n then! How do i do that though?

good luck was thinking the same thing myself may give the ee a go now a few days a week and think it will help when im in town etc

When you find it on front page double click where the title is and should come up in a box and you can go on to change.. If you want as a diary as a mod to move you to the diary section then you shouldnt get lost in amongst the other posts :)
xxxxx

ALSO

What a fab incentive - if theres a reason not to fall off the wagon theres one! Come on gal
xxxx

When you find it on front page double click where the title is and should come up in a box and you can go on to change.. If you want as a diary as a mod to move you to the diary section then you shouldnt get lost in amongst the other posts :)
xxxxx

Thanks i will ask a mod and thats a good idea!
Also yeah a big insentive so ive gotta do it, not getting any younger LOL :8855:

Good luck with the re-start!
I'm back on plan today (went off the rails over Christmas and gained 5lbs, but not upset by it...in fact surprised it wasnt more!!).
Come on here as often as you can for any advice and support...we are all with you!

Kerry-Ann

Whoop whoop, 1st day on EE plan and it seems too good and easy to be true!!
Gonna fill in my diary so i can know what ive eaten if i gain/loose next week!

Good thinking and its fab eh :)
xxx

Back