Been MIA and sick!

So i tried a recipe for potato and halloumi cakes that i posted on here and is out of a sw mag.
It was terrible, followed the recipe but when it came to cooking them it went wrong!!
The cakes are far too soft to flip and just fall to pieces!!!
They didnt really taste great either...
So i ended up having morrocan lamb with pieces of the potato cake thing!
At least the lamb was YUMMY!!!

Oh dear as you really like the idea of them eh :(

Glad you enjoyed ya lamb!

Oh I just see your pic - is that TJ or you have a mate who is her double!

Oh dear as you really like the idea of them eh :(

Glad you enjoyed ya lamb!

Oh I just see your pic - is that TJ or you have a mate who is her double!

yeah i did like the sounds of em but oh well, dont knock it til u try it!!!

Yep thats TJ, we work together!!

What do you both do?

yeah i did like the sounds of em but oh well, dont knock it til u try it!!!

Yep thats TJ, we work together!!

Thats it hun, we had a cod mornay - not overly nice but again til you try lol

Ah makes sense now! x

Ah my mate wks at st thomas on reception :)x

EE didnt work for me :O(

Well i weighed today and i sts, i am gutted, worked so hard this week, first week back on track since nov and not a single lb gone. :(:(:cry::cry::confused::confused:

oh bugger thats a real shame huni,might be just your body getting used to the ee plan??just a thought,dont like it get you down huni if you know youve had a good week you could be up for a fantastic weight lost next week
love and hugs
xxx

Well i weighed today and i sts, i am gutted, worked so hard this week, first week back on track since nov and not a single lb gone. :(:(:cry::cry::confused::confused:

I'm gutted for you too, I feel so down when that happens but I used to find that the following week I had a really good weight loss. Dont give up it will come out alright.

oh bugger thats a real shame huni,might be just your body getting used to the ee plan??just a thought,dont like it get you down huni if you know youve had a good week you could be up for a fantastic weight lost next week
love and hugs
xxx

Thanks, yeah im gonna stick at it again this week with EE, TOTM is due this week so im kinda hoping its that but we shall see what next week brings, if it doesnt work ill have ta go back to red/green days!!

I'm gutted for you too, I feel so down when that happens but I used to find that the following week I had a really good weight loss. Dont give up it will come out alright.

Thank you, im not gonna give up just yet although i wasnt thinking like that this morning!!

Oh dear but as you said TOTM - Im mgna have that this week - OH JOY!

Who knows what next week may bring! x

I've just posted in my own diary that I gained 2lbs on EE!! I don't trust this plan at all now and am going back to mix to max and reds.

I've just posted in my own diary that I gained 2lbs on EE!! I don't trust this plan at all now and am going back to mix to max and reds.

oh no hun, is there anything apart from EE that could have caused the gain? Maybe it suits some people but not others. Toe lost this week and i didnt and we work and weigh 2gether!

I think its down to individuals TBHxx

bug

OMG i have had the tummy bug from hell. Since last thursday my tummy has felt a bit dodgy so i havent really been eating much. Monday i had my first proper meal and that was a mistake!! it only stayed down for 2 or 3 hours, i was vomiting all nite, had the shivers, couldnt get warm. the next day i got it the other end so i was living in the bathroom! (TMI).

Starting to feel a bit better today, just really thirsty, im gonna attempt to eat somthing today so fingers crossed that stays in!

Back