Been MIA and sick!

Been good! Feeling good - picked a few tatties at mums but wasnt bad kwim!?

Onwards and downwards?!
xxx

whats the ee?
its the new sw plan out, im not really 100% on details but how i understand it is, if something on red or green is free you can eat it at any meal time.
you have 1 hexa and 1 hexb.
if something has syns you take the lowest of the days.

wow that sounds really complicated.i cant afford to join the classes yet so i havent got any books so im doing the free week diet trial on the sw website. i havent a clue about any of it really

EE is 'Extra Easy', the new SW plan. Basically any free food on both red or green days can be eaten together ie ham, egg and chips would be free on an ee day.

If you choose to have an ee day you can only have 1 he a and 1 he b. SIns are kept at 5-15 and if you do use syns you choose the lesser amount ie chicken chow mein on a green would be for example 12 syns but on a red 9 you would use the lesser figure (9).

Hope this makes sense.

I am looking forward to trying it.

Caroline.

Isnt it great :)x

Day three back on track 100% and ive had the worst headache ever. Its lasted ALL day. Seems that everytime i start a diet i get bad headaches. Who knows why! x

hello huni,did you drink a lot of coffee or coke before??maybe youve cut down and its withdrawls,are you drinking enough water

No, i dont like fizzy drinks or coffee, i dont drink loads of water but today i have drunk more then i normally do!
Ive had about 1.5litres.
Its very strange.

I think it's just your bodies reaction to a new regime. Whenever I start a new diet I have alot of cramp! (OH agreed to go on the plan with me and hasn't been out of the loo for more than 2 hrs!:eek: I think it's all the extra fibre!

YAY i got on the Wii today when i finally found some time! It was great, the hula hoop and the stepping one is great! Also the wii sports and sonic and mario at the olympics!!!

Oh Im well excited! x

Back