Been on Lipotrim since January 2008

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say something as throughout my time doing lipotrim i have been reading everyone's threads but i havent actually signed up myself.
I have been doing Lipotrim since start of January, i had the chicken soup for the first 9 weeks (it was horrible) but with chillie powder and parsley it made it more palatable.
my start weight was 19 stone 6 lbs, i am now 12 stone 13lbs. total loss of 6 stone 7lbs in 20 weeks. Still have 2 stone 13lbs (41lbs) to go and hoping to do this by end of July fingers crossed. I use my cross trainer everynight for 20 minutes, do sit ups and use dumbells for my arms. Drink plenty of water. Overall this is by far the best and hardest diet i have done but Well worth it XX

WOW u have done bloody fantastic is a great loss, good job and good luck with the last lil bit........ and welcome :party0011::party0011::party0011:

well done and welcome lyndsey, you have done a fab job getting this far.
keep us updated on your future progress and keep up the good work

well done to you that is a fantastic achievement!!!!!! x

WOW amazing ..... well done you!!

Wow! You have done so amazingly well!

Really good to hear as your start weight was almost the same as mine....so that's given me a little spur on to keep at this!

Can you do us a rundown of your week by week losses? I would love to see your weekly results!

Do you have any pics? And how are you doing with skin firmness? What happens to the saggy bits when you get as slim as you now are?!:D

Well Done, I am so happy for you!

Lisa xx

Thats absolutely amazing.....I too would like to see ur losses hun....Post em up to spur us on.
Keep up the good work...not long till target for you x

Wow! You have done so amazingly well!

Really good to hear as your start weight was almost the same as mine....so that's given me a little spur on to keep at this!

Can you do us a rundown of your week by week losses? I would love to see your weekly results!

Do you have any pics? And how are you doing with skin firmness? What happens to the saggy bits when you get as slim as you now are?!:D

Well Done, I am so happy for you!

Lisa xx

Hey BF - nothing like a multi-embedded question !!!:D

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say something as throughout my time doing lipotrim i have been reading everyone's threads but i havent actually signed up myself.
I have been doing Lipotrim since start of January, i had the chicken soup for the first 9 weeks (it was horrible) but with chillie powder and parsley it made it more palatable.
my start weight was 19 stone 6 lbs, i am now 12 stone 13lbs. total loss of 6 stone 7lbs in 20 weeks. Still have 2 stone 13lbs (41lbs) to go and hoping to do this by end of July fingers crossed. I use my cross trainer everynight for 20 minutes, do sit ups and use dumbells for my arms. Drink plenty of water. Overall this is by far the best and hardest diet i have done but Well worth it XX

Amazing... well done and you have done this all on your own, no bitching and screaming on this sight, welcome to you - piccies please :D

Hey BF - nothing like a multi-embedded question !!!:D

I am fascinated! I love to hear the success stories, but I also want to know the answers to tightening up that wobble!:D

I've had two babies by c-section and my lower stomach muscles are pretty non existent!:(

thats a fantastic achievement well done, you have done brilliant xxx

Wow, six stone in 5 months is brilliant, i love reading stories like this, really really helps me see that if i do stick to this then it will actually happen and i will lose the weight and be healthy once again (last time i was healthy i was probably 14, but thats beside the point :D)

Hi guys,

WOW amazing well done :)

Wow that is amazing you should be so proud of yourself.
I have been on lipotrim since Saturday and so am doing ok my starting weight is 14st 2lbs so would like to lose around 3 stone and like other people it by far the hardest. Had a bit of a wobble food shopping (for my husband) yesterday but I did not cave in thank god
does anyone have any handy tips to make this a little easier ?:eek:

that is amazing, just the inspiration I need tonight. Well done

Nicki

Hi guys,

^^^ Now that's what I call a 1st post :D

Well done - amazing weight loss & great perseverance from you...

You get out what you put in - you should be so so proud :D

Hi and welcome hun, you should have joined us months ago! ! ! lol You are a success story in the making - well done on your weight loss and the next few pounds will be gone before you know it x x x

Back