been really bad and big gain, so gutted

natalieann

Silver Member
hey guys well i ws doing well o first two days of week, but today ive been ill and been eating lots of soothers and hot lemon with lots of suger as my throat so painful, plus then i thought well i may as well eat to make myself feel better, ive eaten lots of toast as for some reason it helps to scratch my throat if i dont chew it up too much:sigh: so carb overload today, so today i can really have a little bit or excuse but the last two days i do not:confused:

ive eaten, crisps, bread, crumpets, pie and chips yesterday, and ya know what i feel rreally down now, ive gain 5lbs in 3 days, yes 5 bloody lbs..............so now instead of a stone to go i have 1 n half

plus i have enough shakes to last another week bar one, to last another week, and i gona get bang back at it tomoz, im so upset with myself, in the last month i have only lost 4lbs and gained 5 back, ive let myself down bigtime and wasted ov er 100 quid, i need help, i just cant sticvk to it anymore but i really need to im now backl to 11 stone 5.........grrrrrrrr

i didnt go for weigh in tuesday i coudnt face it and an thinkiing of not going this week as i have shakes already, im worried they will end up kicking me off the scheme, as my sister was not allowed to do it anympre with them as she went 4 times and never carried on, why have i done this to myself, plus is stopped smoking for 14 weeks and now im backl to 2o day, i was so happy, doing so well no fags or food for so long, why have i suddenly decided to ruin it all and let myself and my kids down:break_diet:

and when im so happy right now too not down so why

So let me get this right....you're happy and you've turned back to food and fags? Doesn't make much sense does it? First thing I think is - what are you scared of? Why won't you let yourself succeed? Why are you standing in your own way?

So let me get this right....you're happy and you've turned back to food and fags? Doesn't make much sense does it? First thing I think is - what are you scared of? Why won't you let yourself succeed? Why are you standing in your own way?
yes im happier then ive been in years, so i dont know why, im thinking is it the new relationship happyness bug, ya know want to eat coz happy blah blah, i dunno, im not scared of nothing apart from gaining it al back thats all:(

Nat.. You really can't go on like this hun... It's not fair on yourself as well as your family.. Maybe, just maybe it might be worth trying something else that is not so demanding.. I know you might not lose as quickly, but you won't be beating yourself up about eating hun x

If you try something else for a little while it might get you back into the frame of mind to go back to LT.

Or, could you have 2 of the shakes you already have and 1 low fat, low carb meal per day, and see if that spurs you on.

We are alll here for you Nat, but you really need to decide if this diet is for you, cos it is so bloody hard!! x x x

Nat.. You really can't go on like this hun... It's not fair on yourself as well as your family.. Maybe, just maybe it might be worth trying something else that is not so demanding.. I know you might not lose as quickly, but you won't be beating yourself up about eating hun x

If you try something else for a little while it might get you back into the frame of mind to go back to LT.

Or, could you have 2 of the shakes you already have and 1 low fat, low carb meal per day, and see if that spurs you on.

We are alll here for you Nat, but you really need to decide if this diet is for you, cos it is so bloody hard!! x x x

ya know what hun, ive done 13 successful weeks on it with a little bad days in between and done really well so i know lipotrim is the diet ii will and have succeded on, but at the min in a place where im finding it realy hard to get back into it and i dont know why coz i know deep down i can do it, i lost 3 stone sfast, i need to carry on with this diet, i really do, i need everyones support to get me back into it:( its yoou lot that got me this far in the first place:D

i have no room to comment, as i am only a few weeks down the line, i have never dieted and i find this is the biggest test of my willpower!! I have heard everyone reaches a brick wall at some point in their diet, maybe thats where u are?? anyway all the best, just think it cant be bad feeling so good when you were losing! xx

i have no room to comment, as i am only a few weeks down the line, i have never dieted and i find this is the biggest test of my willpower!! I have heard everyone reaches a brick wall at some point in their diet, maybe thats where u are?? anyway all the best, just think it cant be bad feeling so good when you were losing! xx

yeah i have wondered if ive hit my wall, but i need to get a hammer n break it down lol i have to do this, grrrrrrr

and good luck with your losses

You know what, I don't have any great words of wisdom right now, but I am going to send you a great big cyber ((hug)) because sometimes it's just bl**dy hard!

I hope this coming week is good for you and you can get things back on track. That 5lb gain will drop away if you do ;)

((hugs)) xx

((((Nat)))))

If that's what you want/need to do hun, we are all behind you..

Sometimes life throws sh!t at us, and we deal with it the best we can....

Tomorrow is the start of a new week....

COME ON HUN...YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS, COS YOU ALREADY HAVE!! ♥ ♥ ♥

You know what, I don't have any great words of wisdom right now, but I am going to send you a great big cyber ((hug)) because sometimes it's just bl**dy hard!

I hope this coming week is good for you and you can get things back on track. That 5lb gain will drop away if you do ;)

((hugs)) xx

awww thanks hun i need hugs:D and i so hope i can smash that 5 lbs and more off this week, coz ive prob regained a lot of water with all the carbs

((((Nat)))))

If that's what you want/need to do hun, we are all behind you..

Sometimes life throws sh!t at us, and we deal with it the best we can....

Tomorrow is the start of a new week....

COME ON HUN...YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS, COS YOU ALREADY HAVE!! ♥ ♥ ♥

thanks hunnni:rolleyes: and yeah i need to do this, i really want to finish my journey on lipotrim, just gutted i could be at goal now, but my own fault only, and yes if ive done it so long i can finish this, i just need everyone to egg me on cheers xx

You chose to eat now choose to get up in the morn n have shake
Problem solved.
I ate today , I can't beat myself up. I felt awful yesterday, I woke up this morning and burst out crying, I felt I needed food for my sanity. Then this evening I ate dinner. I don't know what damage I did, nor do I care today after how I felt.I'm proud that I ate two healthy meals n drank 2 Lyra of water and didn't do my old stunt and finish the day off with a binge session from the Chineese. I'm not looking at the scales until ive had about 1o shakes. I feel trimmer n I'm pissed off with varying scales anyway my body is telling me I'm thinner n Thatl do me.

Dont buy into the self hatred make descisions nlisten to your body.beating yourself up is what made you fat and feeling like **** in the first place. Decide here n now that you deserve better life is hard enough without your inner critic grinding you down

Gud luck

Problem solved.
I ate today , I can't beat myself up. I felt awful yesterday, I woke up this morning and burst out crying, I felt I needed food for my sanity. Then this evening I ate dinner. I don't know what damage I did, nor do I care today after how I felt.I'm proud that I ate two healthy meals n drank 2 Lyra of water and didn't do my old stunt and finish the day off with a binge session from the Chineese. I'm not looking at the scales until ive had about 1o shakes. I feel trimmer n I'm pissed off with varying scales anyway my body is telling me I'm thinner n Thatl do me.

Dont buy into the self hatred make descisions nlisten to your body.beating yourself up is what made you fat and feeling like **** in the first place. Decide here n now that you deserve better life is hard enough without your inner critic grinding you down

Gud luck

Problem solved.

Gud luck

ya know what thats so true and im gona take a leaf from your book, coz each day i weigh myself n saw i gained i thought hey may as well eat again and felt fat as a house, so ate more, im gona do the same and now weigh myself until ive done 10 shakes too:D

and so your right im feeling poo coz ive gained and making it worse instead of learning

Hi Nat, noticed you werent about. I'm gutted for you hun and I have been where you are before where you can't get back into a diet. Good luck with it, remember how slim and sexy you felt wearing your sisters clothes? Well you can get that feeling back its all up to you. xx

Problem solved.

Gud luck

Hi Nat, noticed you werent about. I'm gutted for you hun and I have been where you are before where you can't get back into a diet. Good luck with it, remember how slim and sexy you felt wearing your sisters clothes? Well you can get that feeling back its all up to you. xx

hey hun glad to see you on here, and yeah i know, fnny thinng is i feel well fat now even tho im stll size 14 mad hey, i will feel good again, i just need to get on it

Right well your wayyyyy ahead of me but I'm with ya. Ring d chemist n tell them someone gave ya shakes n youl be in nxt week. Itl be all sorted by then n they wont kick ya off.

Visualise yourself at your goal and picture yourself in the outfits that you want to be wearing. Have ur paracetamol water n shakes on the ready for tomorro n by tmot night I bet all that shame will be gone youl be back loosing weight

Right well your wayyyyy ahead of me but I'm with ya. Ring d chemist n tell them someone gave ya shakes n youl be in nxt week. Itl be all sorted by then n they wont kick ya off.

Visualise yourself at your goal and picture yourself in the outfits that you want to be wearing. Have ur paracetamol water n shakes on the ready for tomorro n by tmot night I bet all that shame will be gone youl be back loosing weight

yeah good idea ill call them tomorrow and say i got enough for last weeek and this week off someone who has given in:D that way when i go back for weigh in i will still be showing a loss hopfully if i lose over 5lbs, but will stil have to explain why ive only lost a little in two weeks but at least they wont kick me off

oh gosh i do picture how ill look and feel at goal, il be so happy and its so close i can taste it:rolleyes:

thanks hun your right ill have everything ready for tomos,bring on ketosis again

Back