Been sent the wrong shakes.

amyelliex

I ordered a bumper pack of shakes but they've only sent me banana and strawberry flavour, has this happened to anybody else?

Sounds like there is a box missing, maybe :confused:

Tried ringing them to no avail, they dont seem to operate with a call centre, this annoyed me, so I emailed them. I hope they send out another box! I only have 42 shakes!

It may be a glitch at the post office ?

My boxes were taped together in the same plastic wrapping so don't think it is this. Sounds like Exante have made a mistake. Hope you get it sorted!

Hope you get it sorted soon :S slightly worrying xx

Oh how I wish they would accidentally only send me chocolate and vanilla!

I got sent mine yesterday to find one shake open and all over my box.
And 22 chocolate and 20 vanilla....so have emailed them !

Watergirl said:
Oh how I wish they would accidentally only send me chocolate and vanilla!

Can't you just swap the flavours you don't like with someone else? Or are you not allowed? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have chocolate shakes galore!! Pity I hate them :-(

carly82 said:
Have you tried them hot with sweetner I hated them til I did this and now they are my fav especially at bed time

Yeh, I liked them at first but now I just don't enjoy them. I have all my banana and strawberry then work through my vanilla and chocolate lol I try to force them on my hubbie. Trouble is he's grown wise to me now lol
I've tried the choc with mint tea as well but it's just not for me at the moment! Maybe my tastes will change again :)

carly82 said:
Oh what a shame I am the total opposite lol choc is my fav then vanilla can't stand choc what a shame we have to force them down

I know! :-(

I had an order totally messed up once with loads missing. I emailed them and they sorted it out straight away.

Hope you get it sorted
xx

Back