• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Been shopping & LOVE My new wardrobe!!!

I am so majorly happy right now!!!

I have recently been doing lots & lots of shopping & basically re-kitted out my wardrobe in size..........................................12!!!!! :happy096::talk017::happy096:

I absolutly love my new clothes - love the fact that I can dress in "fasionable" clothes again & actually dress like a 20something old - well only just as not long till I'm 30 but shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I have been out this morning with my 2 small children & my eldest who is just 3 was giving me loads of lovely compliments in my new clothes, made me really pleased.

I just wanted to let you all know really, as when I started out at a tight 16 really an 18 but was to embarrased to admit that, that I never thought i'd have clothes in a 12 - it is so possible to get there & once your there, there's no way you'll be slipping back :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lucky7

Gold Member
Congratulations!!!

What did you buy???? Come on ... details please!!!

What an inspirational post! :D

I have decided that for each lb I lose I'm going to pay £5 into a savings acount and when I get to a weight that I feel happy with I'm going to go out and buy myself a whole new wardrobe full of clothes.

This is the kind of post I want to be making when I get there!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Its great isnt it??

Ive gone from a 28/30 to a size 14..some 12's in dresses and I just want to tell everyone that I meet what size my clothes are!

Enjoy your new wardrobe, you have worked hard to get it!

xx

Congratulations!!!

What did you buy???? Come on ... details please!!!
Oh I have been buying loads!!!

Got a few pairs of nice fitted jeans, in 12's (but a couple of pairs are actually getting to loose now!!)

Loving Maxi dresses now its not a case of just seeing gargantuant (well they felt like that) boobs!! I can now wear a maxi dress without looking huge!

My hubby bought me a stunning dress recently, I absolutly love it just need a nice occasion to wear it now though, lol

erm, lots of clothes that arn't black - I lived in black before not anymore. Today I am wearing a lush pink maxi & feel great!! haha

I have bought lots of fitted clothes too - something I definatly didn't do before. I actually now feel that looser clothes arn't flattering to me, they make me feel bigger???

I have also purchased a skirt!!! wow I am having my legs on show :8855:

And finally shorts etc ready for my jolly holidays in a couple of weeks!

So like I said, alot of shopping and it's felt great!:D

Mrs V - wow just noticed your post - that is a wonderful difference - you must feel so compleatly different now???