Been to the Sun Newspaper today

bunnycd

If anyone wants to see my pics please PM me your e-mail as I don't want to post them due to the Sun's copyright. You should all do this when you get to goal or if you are at goal. Should be in the sun next few weeks - will keep you updated. Love bunny xxxxxxxxx

Plus I am now officially a CDC for Worcestershire/Herefordshire on the website since today.... yipppeee

Fantastic news Hun, cant wait to see the sun, pls let us know when its out.

Congratson the CDC ship too, how fab x x

Congratulations on becoming a CDC and I look forward to seeing your photos be sure to let us know the day they are in the paper.

Love Mini xxx

WOW !! how exciting - can't wait to see the pics !!

and congrats on becoming a CDC :D

love

Debz xx

Wow that is soooo exciting, well done!!

Georgie
x

Can't wait to see your photo's, you have done so well. Whenever I feel like eating I look at your before and after pictures, you're a real inspiration.:) Will PM you my email.

Cants wait to see the photos - hope you had a fun day at the photo shoot. You deserve all the attention as you've done so well! Congrats on becoming a CDC - I hope you get lots of customers soon. :)

You look fantastic on those photo's bet you were really pleased with them... let me know when you will be in the paper...Love

Congratulations on becoming a CDC - I'm sure you'll love it.

Look forward to seeing your new photos - I think your before and after pics have to be the ones that struck me as so inspirational. Well done to you! xxx

Hi Elaine,

I hope you had a fantastic time today - I bet the pictures look fabulous!!!

I have pm'd you with my email as I would love to see the photos :p.

I don't buy newspapers but will definately buy The Sun if I hear when it's gonna be in it. I think you will make a great CDC, your pics inspired me to do everything I can to stick to my diet. Congrats. :)

Hi Bunny you are a true inspiration and look absolutley fantastic, congrats on becoming a cdc i hope you enjoy it. I have pm you my email as i would love to see those photosx

i would love to see them, you are my inspiration to keep going...well done!

Back