Been told off by WW! Slapped Wrists!!

No me neither there's absolutely nothing wrong with that rate which is why the comments are so out of order

What a strange thing to say! Especially in front of the whole group. You can't help losing weight fast, especially if you're following their designed plan.

Good call on emailing WW. Next step, move groups, obviously your leader's a nutter!

my leader usually says 'whos had a good or bad week' & if you have but dont want to say she will not single you out! thats well out of order!!!!!!! meeting are what you pay for, for advise & not to be singled out! i know your all there for the same reasons BUT still its your privacy!

iv probably said all that wrong:eek: but its meant in a positive way:(

Chip Butty, loving the user name.

I've just worked out my average and over the last 8 weeks its 2.75 and out of that 8 weeks I had one with a sts and one with a +2lb but im sure by then next 8 weeks it will go much lower so it all works out in the end - good luck everyone with your wi's this week.

Thank you all for your support!!! If it was left up to my leader I think I'd have given up in the first week but you ladies have been my saviours!!!

Well, I got a response from weight watchers, they said that whilst the "official line" is that over 2lbs a week is not considered a healthy weight loss they are surprised and shocked at my leader's stance on it. They said that the guidelines are there to protect people but that discretion should be used etc etc. Load of old toffee really! They did say that they would investigate the matter with my leader and have offered to transfer my membership to another group, which I am going to do...

I'm surprised more people haven't complained about her really!

I'm not going to let her get to me though - I feel good about my weight loss and for the first time in years, I feel comfortable in my own skin - no old battleaxe is gonna spoil that for me!!!!!

Thanks again for your continued support ladies xx

that's the way to go love! Good luck xx

Thats shocking! its not as if your loosing 5lb a week or something, then i would understand her to be concerned but even then she needs to talk privately. You should complain about her to ww xx

Im impressed at how quickly they replied to you. Good luck for this week with the diet everyone and im sure you next leader will be much more sensible.

She sounds a right piece of work.

Maybe she was in Marjorie Dawes Fat Fighters.

Sounds like she's taking the 1-2 lbs a week as absolute gospel. WW shouldn't allow someone like that to be in charge of a class.

Well done for sending them an email.

Well I'm glad I don't go to a group cos ive lost 10.5lbs this week and would be likely to slap anyone who told me that was too much!!! Ha ha

Well I'm glad I don't go to a group cos ive lost 10.5lbs this week and would be likely to slap anyone who told me that was too much!!! Ha ha

Love it! lol :)

Well done!! :)

It almost sounds like jealousy to me - a competent leader won't go trying to humiliate their members during the talk surely. Even if they do feel the need to say something, then that is what the pre-meeting bit is for, to take someone aside for a chat.

What a muppet this woman sounds.

Hi Snozzberry, just noticed we started at almost the same weight (orignally I was 12st3) and our goal weight is similar (atm mine's 9st11) Im currently at 11st6 so thought we cud maybe coach each other along. Keep me posted on ur progress and I'll do the same :)

that is absolutely discussing!!! i would think of finding a new class if possible!!! my leader is soooooooo lovely and supportive!!! i lost 7lb the first week 4lb the second and 2lb last week and she has done nothing but praise me and tell me how well I'm doing!!! I'm sure if U were losing 7lb EVERY WEEK it would be something to worry about!!! i don't think this women is the right person to be helping people through their Weight loss journeys!!!!!!!!!!!

Back