Been weighed today

operationslim31

Hey not been on for a while but I was weighed today ( by my gp ) and I am 11st 9 :D I asked her to double check just incase:):) I started back in Jan 17 and was 21 st and I am now 11st 9 I can't believe it I a still on the shakes but agent been weighed for about 4 weeks I just nip in and run due to refeed on the 4 th :)

Eeeeek xxxx

operationslim31 :)

I know I've said this to you before, but you've done so brilliantly! You're lighter than your goal weight now too. :D You should be very proud of yourself. Have a lovely re-feed in two weeks (I can't wait for mine)! ...and good luck with everything afterwards too.

Thank you guys keep thinking I m dreaming:) its taken a while looking forward to refeed there are some tripidations but not many , I have a life plan that i am gona try to stick too,

Best of luck to you all I reckon u will be amazed at how far you can go on this too :D

Hey not been on for a while but I was weighed today ( by my gp ) and I am 11st 9 :D I asked her to double check just incase:):) I started back in Jan 17 and was 21 st and I am now 11st 9 I can't believe it I a still on the shakes but agent been weighed for about 4 weeks I just nip in and run due to refeed on the 4 th :)

Eeeeek xxxx
wow that's awesome! well done!
i was just literally looking for inspiration & up pops your post!!
i'm only on week 3 & up until yesterday i was coping fine & looking ahead but then felt really hungry yesterday & today :confused:
i feel very lethargic aswell which is odd as i've been full of beans for the first 2weeks!
i'm not completely sure but think it might be that i'm not drinking as much water, having to force it down today!
i was close to "thinking" about giving up & that's really not in my nature but now i've seen how sticking it out has helped you i'm hoping to kick myself back into gear tommorrow
congratulations on your massive achievement :553:

alz4jono said:
wow that's awesome! well done!
i was just literally looking for inspiration & up pops your post!!
i'm only on week 3 & up until yesterday i was coping fine & looking ahead but then felt really hungry yesterday & today :confused:
i feel very lethargic aswell which is odd as i've been full of beans for the first 2weeks!
i'm not completely sure but think it might be that i'm not drinking as much water, having to force it down today!
i was close to "thinking" about giving up & that's really not in my nature but now i've seen how sticking it out has helped you i'm hoping to kick myself back into gear tommorrow
congratulations on your massive achievement :553:

Really stick to it, it is hard somedays drag worse then others I had times when I had a rumble tummy and felt I cud of ate a horse:) but persevere its so worth it I have gone from a 26/28 to a 14,I have never been a 14
Water I thinks the key to everything in this diet I drink 2 pints around my shake everytime then it's done, plus decaf coffee, and then the odd pint here and there,
Best of luck Hun

thank you :girlpower:
p.s i'm trying to drink more water today, i agree it's the key

I am so impressed, well done. I need to lose a lot of weight, and have started LT, thinkingit will be a great start / boost to healthy eating, and maybe help me to lose some of the bad habits i've got into (like eating when bored, or just for the sake of it), but reading your amazing weight loss gives me hope to stick with the shakes for longer! Thank you for sharing x

Amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. Fantastic loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done , that's amazing and an inspirational read I'm on day 4 and have a long way to go but I'm sure if I can keep reading stories off you influential people, I can do this ?

What an inspiration Op, well done, ull have to update ur statistics....i hope I do as well as you

Ava
xxx

Back