been wondering

operationslim31

I been on this diet nearly 9 weeks and I have started to develope pain left knee left hip occasional back ache wondered if anyone else has it. It isnt gonna deter me as I only have 1 stone to my first mini target. And 5 till I reach 12 stone 10(which I havent been since primary school) I be going away in oct then only 2stone ten to finish;-)at least thats my plan if it runs smooth :-D

I had an ache/pain in my collarbone that lasted from a few weeks in, right until I stopped on week 12 and then mysteriously went! Be interested to know if anyone knows why it does this to you?

Strange I have suddenly developed a pain in my left knee and I'm just finishing week 10 never thought it could be to do with diet.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

It seems strange as to why it would be when I started I had knee ache and elbow ache. But first week I lost it disappeared. But now all of a sudden its back with vengeance" am hoping someone with some insight can explain it:-D

I had an ache/pain in my collarbone that lasted from a few weeks in

Hey girls.... this is my theory..... after losing a fair bit of weight I noticed pain issues in various other parts of my body that I hadnt noticed before ( don`t get me wrong I had pain when i was at my heaviest, but these pains were in diff places!)
So.... my take on it is... we are walking differently due to shift in weight, our posture may be diff so we are working parts of the body in a different way.... and after a time the "pains and niggles" just go.... I have noticed that my posture when sitting is horrendous, and I slouch very badly and end up with middle back pain.... BUT the pain I used to experience every day when I was 19 st plus was major in comparison.
I think the diet highlights a lot of "body awareness" issues we may have not seen before...
L xxxx

I think Louloubellehoney might have a good theory there. When the pressure shifts to another area due to weight loss we're bound to have some aches where we haven't experienced it before. If you're really worried I would talk to your pharmacist and/or doctor. They can see if you have a real medical problem or it's purely down to a shift in pressure. xx

Hey I did go to see my dr this am. He has given me some medicine and assured me its not a joint issue but I have to go back in two weeks time thanks for the replys x

Back