Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Wow you look great.

Re: Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

View attachment 54660View attachment 54661

*deep breath* right! The first/before piccy was taken at a festival, (obviously!) on my 21st birthday, which is about 3 years ago. I absolutely detest this pic and have removed it from all my online profiles lol :sigh:

The current pic is where I am now, a smidge over 4 stone lost later :cool: I think my chops are noticeably slimmer!! My MOST current picture (as of 1:30am yesterday) is my avatar/profile pic :)
What an amazing transformation Well done StepUpFairy :)

This is my progress :) started low carbs diet 12 november 2012 , after 4 months:

photo.JPG

right pic : 162lbs and BMI 25.4
left pic : 202lbs and BMi 31.8

goal: 135lbs and BMI 21.1

Wow! You look amazing! Well done!!!

Wow, I've read through this entire thread, it's taken me a couple of days on and off, but I had to keep going because you are all amazing!

I'm about to start Exante, and have at least 12 stone to lose if not more. Seeing these amazing transformations really gives me hope that I can do it too!

Everytime I'm feeling like I'm slipping, I like to come on here for a wee gander at you guys fantastic transformations.................... keeps me oing

thanks to you all ;)

reading these is brilliant x

Well done everyone! What fantastic pictures and stories to inspire.

I've just started my journey on the Cambridge diet and hoping to pass on the inspiration and show my progress along the way too.

Good luck to everyone :)

Iv lost 4st 13lb so far going from 14st 12lb to 9st 13lb in 24 weeks on Exante :) xx

Last edited:
My GOD these pictures are amazing!!! when i'm feeling weak i am just going to have to come back to this thread and take another look. WELL DONE everyone you should be so proud of your achievement!!

SkiNNYlove - great job!!! I look at your pics and think wow if i had your determination!!! I have an Exante bumper pack which i'm very excited to start now!!!

Back