Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Yorkie I can see a big difference.
You are doing brilliantly. Its harder to see it in yourself.

My DH walked past me in the cinema lobby last night. I had to call him twice.

x
Bettyboo

Wow BB ... not surprised he walked past you .. you look super .. really great weight loss in only 3-4 months ... Astounding!!! Well done!!

This thread is wonderful! I keep coming back time and time again for additional motivation. Thank you for sharing your pictures, they are an inspiration to me. Angela x

wow those photos are fantastic. one day i WILL have someto show you. when i see that other people can do it it gives me more hope xx

Wow Sukie,

I can finally put a face to the name! And what a face! I have just posted a message elsewhere saying that you are doing really well according to your tracker.

How can you ever go back, Sukie? That's what I keep thinking. Will I ever let myself go back to the bad old days - God forbid!

The photos on here are out of this world - truly amazing. How on earth did you all manage to lose SO much weight??!!! You all look terrific. :)

The photos in here are so inspiring, I just can't see the 'light at the end of the tunnel' - I have such a long way to go :sigh:

Oh Angel, I felt exactly like you back in August last year when I was starting LL. I've lost 96lbs. That's a lot! I am proof that it CAN be done. I have never been able to achieve it before, but if I can, YOU can too! It IS possible!

Hi Angel and Janey,

As AmandaJayne has said so many of us have felt exactly the same way and I think regardless of diet that support and determination is key to success.

We all have those days when our feet feel like lead and we think we can't do it and coming here to the Before And After photos is truly inspirational when you see that others started out in the same place and have achieved so well.

It does give you a lift and motivates me to push ahead.

Love Mini xxx

New photo at bottom...64lbs. down.

Bettyboo now 60lbs. down....Before and After Pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyboo
A lot done more too do.........

Here I am at me heaviest.

Here I am at 44lbs down - today (cold sore and all)

A lot done - more to do !!

X

Bettyboo

Below 64lbs. down.

B-D Before and After Photos!

This is me after my first son was born. I was totally shocked when i saw this picture

9st 9lbs to br precise. And I have discovered the devise known as the belt. Apparently, it is used to hold up your trousers and skirts and I need one. I had forgotten that it existed

MiniMins.com Photo Gallery - Message

This is me after my first son was born. I was totally shocked when i saw this picture

9st 9lbs to br precise. And I have discovered the devise known as the belt. Apparently, it is used to hold up your trousers and skirts and I need one. I had forgotten that it existed

MiniMins.com Photo Gallery - Message
B_D you look beautiful.well done

Oh Angel, I felt exactly like you back in August last year when I was starting LL. I've lost 96lbs. That's a lot! I am proof that it CAN be done. I have never been able to achieve it before, but if I can, YOU can too! It IS possible!

awww thanks AJ, I've just had a few really bad days and have stuffed myself silly, I've got sum stuff going on at the moment, and I turn to food for comfort, I wish I didn't give in so easily at times, I feel like such a failure, I really want to shift this weight once and for all, it's like a noose around my neck, I feel like crying rite now as I did so well the first 3 wks, I'm not going to give up tho, I just need to get my head straight :sigh: And well done on ur weight loss, you've done fantastic xx

Hi Angel and Janey,

As AmandaJayne has said so many of us have felt exactly the same way and I think regardless of diet that support and determination is key to success.

We all have those days when our feet feel like lead and we think we can't do it and coming here to the Before And After photos is truly inspirational when you see that others started out in the same place and have achieved so well.

It does give you a lift and motivates me to push ahead.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you for your continuing support Mini, it means alot, especially rite now when I feel like such a failure :cry: I'm not going to give up tho!

Back