Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Congratulations Cheryl!!!

Hi Cheryl,

WOW!!!

Congratulations and well done you look stunning:D

Sorry about not being able to find the above before photo of you in the Gallery, but I guess I just found it hard to believe you were once a big girl like myself:rolleyes: There is hope for me so:)

Love Mini xxx

You look like a model!

Wonderful photo Nadine and you look so happy!!!

Love Mini xxx

Wow Eclipse -you know how some people put up photo's of people they like - well silly me thought you had put a photo of halle berrie(don't know how to spell), I didn't realist that person was YOU..... You look amazing!!!!!! I really had to start at the lady you were before... Gosh you look amazing...:)

Hi Sam

Halle Berrie OMG - I wish!).

Thanks for your lovely comment, and your PM you sent, sorry only just found it!

clip_image002.jpg

Tulips After!

Tulips you have lost years as well as weight, you look fab

tulips - wow - motivational stuff!
Isobel - already knew you were a gorgeous chick from your photos on the other site that we have all absconded from
Brad - amazing!!

I agree
you are so like Halle berrie - you lucky gal!!
And you have a fab figure - how did you manage to keep your boobs???

Hi Nadine

Thanks for your comments. You're pretty gorgeous yourself hun! (hope that's not taken in the wrong way - lol).

As for the boobs, I've always had stonking bazookas, and very rarely lose them when losing weight. They are more manageable now though!

Wow - how inspiring are YOU lot!?!?!?!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You ALL look SO different!!! You look fantastic! :eek: :eek:

What I want to know though is... how come blokes get such great legs even in their befores!!! :mad:

But seriously... this is a fab thread... I have a feeling I will be gawping in amazement in here many many times! :)

hope this works!

My before and after :)

Attachments

• BEFORE.jpg
    BEFORE.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2,581
  • Me Aug 2005.jpg
    Me Aug 2005.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,725
Last edited:
Back