Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Sainte-esprit - you look incredible. Your weight loss is amazing and you have totally transformed the way you look!! Well done and thanks so much for sharing your fabulously inspiring photos!!

:clap:

Debbie Mac's Before and After Photos! Five Stone Gone and maintaining now for a year!

March 6th, 2007
deb_b4_wine.jpg
deb_july_05.jpg

deb_jun05.jpg
deb_july_06.jpg

deb_after_water.jpg
deb_ian_hols.jpg
I lost just about 5 stone between Oct05 and Mar 06, and have mostly :eek: maintained it ever since…. Have been a counsellor now for almost a year too!

It's great to see a successful maintainer Debbie! AND a counsellor too. How is it going, Debbie? Are you enjoying the change in career!

Sainte-esprit and Debbie Mac, all I have to say to you both is WOW! Thanks for sharing! Whenever I get down about this diet, I come to this thread and it works all the time! One day I shall be sharing my before and after, Thanks Again. Angela x

Debbie Mac ..... don't you look different! Good on you!!! :D

a picture paints a thousand words .........

A picture paints a thousand words ......... these pictures say it all!

Your face, your deportment, your body language.

You look ab-sol-utely amazing. :eek: Two different people entirely :D

Wow, sainte esprit and debbie, you look fab, hope Ill be the same in a year x

It's great to see a successful maintainer Debbie! AND a counsellor too. How is it going, Debbie? Are you enjoying the change in career!

Going great at the moment thanks! Very busy life at the minute but I'm not complaining!!

I've signed up for the Great North Run this Autumn and started my 'training' today... walked the 3miles to my sons school and just about made it to join them on the bus home. A little red but I did it :D Not bad for an old bird that wouldn't walk a mile a year ago! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your lovely comments. Its nice to join the success stories.... I only believe its off for good now I am coming up to my year anniversary :eek:

FatFairNForty Before and now pics! 7 stone Gone!!!!

Now seven stone off!!

Below is another before photo and a now photo after losing 7 stone!

Wow, I've gone through the entire thread, you are all an inspiration( or should that be thinspiration).

Looking at these pictures, i know it can be done!!

Lale (saint espirte) ive said it before but you look amazing! woohoo! xx

You too Debs, woohoo. xx

Back