Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

heh, thank you:) i don't find it tiny at all, but i guess my brain is still getting used to me losing so much weight, and i still see myself as being fat. not because i am, but because i'm so used to being overweight:D it's a bit of a paranoia really:D

wow, wow and wow. You are definitely an inspiration to me, what a weightloss and how young has it made you look. Nothng vain about feeling good about yourself....the world is obviously your oyster :D

thank you:) well, i'm young anyway (I'm 22):) but i guess it did make me look younger, bouncers don't want to let me into clubs and bars anymore and i have to show my ID when buying cigarettes:)

I like the word oyster:) it sounds glamorous:)

wow you should all be so proud of yourselves!
definately inspired me to get a move on and really focus...think i might have to take regular pics of myself to see how im looking to the rest of the world...maybe one day they will end up on here :)

TRUST me your waist is tiny i want to get down to about that size, it must be such a lease of life for ya only being 22 i wish i had got started a bit younger i'm only 3 years behind ya though hon but honestly you look great i hope your really really proud of yourself

thanks:) i'm not a happy bunny today though, because i bought a really nice top on ebay, received it today, and it's too small;( it's supposed to be size S/M but it's more like size 6/8 :/ oh well, i can always lose some more weight i guess:)

Mine although i arent finished yet, still another 2 to 3 stone to go gradually

DSC00023.jpg

to
DSC00068.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

cheers

You can't. I can there are 3 of them under his sig.

thanks jim much appreciated

looking great adam, keep it up.

and some more pics.

Looking at these pics now, I actually see the weight loss, funny how my self perception stills see's me as the obese ugly unconfident woman.

This has been one hell of a journey for me. Now the mind games begin (cos Im eating a little food on AAM) but I know that I have the strength and determination to do this, as not once did I stray from SS for 10 months. Its what I keep telling myself, as this stabilization lark is quite scarey for me.

Putting my pics up is a big step for me, Im sharing a part of myself with stangers, but still friends, I hope that it gives some confidence for you guys that are just starting out. Trust me, if I can do this, you can... and remember if you work the program, the program works.

Leighann
Attached Thumbnails
hi there what diet have you been following?
you have done so well.
i am new to this site.
tania x

wow you look great izmirka and adam!!! amazin how weight off makes people so hott!

thanks for the kind words

I agree, Izmirka is so pretty and slim, and leighanne, you have done so well.

Fantastic, both of you.

and Blonde Logic (?) LMAO at your nick, nice photo's though, you can really see the difference there.

How did you get those 2 pics in your sig. I tried it,but they have to be so small you can't see anything?

Hi Jim :)

Glad you like my nick. My OH half dubbed me that with that name once when I was justifying my expenses. :D

As for pics - what I do is upload them into a MM album, then, open the photo to full size, not the thumbnail. Then just right click-copy, go to signature page, left clik paste...and voila!

thanks for your comments. :)

BTW - I like you signature. :)

Reactions: Jim
Back