Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

OMG THOSE PICTURES WERE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, I CANT WAIT TO BE ABLE TO PUT MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES UP.
THEY ARE ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT WE NEED, YOU ARE ALL LIVING PROOF IT CAN BE DONE

SONKIE

We need some more before and after piccies - i look at these everyday when i think i can't take no more - these photos remind me of why i'm doing this - so come girls & boys start posting

I'm only on week two but once i'm there i will be posting photos

love to you all

Nicola xx

Hi Nicola

You'll be joining us soon, honey! I have great faith in you :)

See you soon!

Corrr Kath you look FAB!!.. either that door has shrunk, or your now standing a few inches taller too!! Well Done you!

I have 4 more days until I start, I am dreading doing the 'Before' photo.. but if I can see results like yours BRING IT ON!!

Blimey what an inspiration all these photos are, about to embark on LL so will take a photo and keep taking them and will def be popping back here for inspiration

A lot done more too do.........

Here I am at me heaviest.

Here I am at 44lbs down - today (cold sore and all)

A lot done - more to do !!

X

Bettyboo

Wow - thats fantastic.

Charmed wishes........any chance you could do something with mine above........like airbrush them ?? LOL

x

Bettyboo

BettyBoo you look great too, I took my 'before' photo today, and I can tell you it wont be going on here until I look very different.. YUK! :(

Thanks charmed wishes, thats kind of you!!

As the saying goes in that wonderful film Dr Doolittle, you look

'Truly scrumptious, you're truly, truly scrumptious'

Please take said compliment as intended - DH must be sooooo proud of you

Happy New Year (hic)

Mindless

As the saying goes in that wonderful film Dr Doolittle, you look

'Truly scrumptious, you're truly, truly scrumptious'

Please take said compliment as intended - DH must be sooooo proud of you

Happy New Year (hic)

Mindless

Happy New Year to you Mindless, hope you had a good evening! Enjoying those last few bevvies whilst you can!

Thanks for the compliment, i thought Truly Scrumptious was from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang???!! xx

Happy New Year to you Mindless, hope you had a good evening! Enjoying those last few bevvies whilst you can!

Thanks for the compliment, i thought Truly Scrumptious was from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang???!! xx

Yu are perfectly correct - it is from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (sounds like a Bangkok Orgy eh?)

However, in my defence, I was going 'hic' at the time and my spelling was actually quite good considering LOL

Compliment still stands though

Back