Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

I have to say, all of these photo's are absolutely amazing. Its strikingly inspiring too, I mean you see all these photo's on websites of people claiming to lose 100lbs, but you can't help but feel that somehow those images are fake or photoshopped.

Seriously, its some incredibly inspiring stuff that I'm seeing here. Fantastic work folks!

:23:i was looking for one of someone clapping.

you guys are definitely inspirational. I am so looking forward to putting my piccie on here (eventually).

xx

I have to say, all of these photo's are absolutely amazing. Its strikingly inspiring too, I mean you see all these photo's on websites of people claiming to lose 100lbs, but you can't help but feel that somehow those images are fake or photoshopped.

Seriously, its some incredibly inspiring stuff that I'm seeing here. Fantastic work folks!

lol - I wish it were as easy as a visit to Photoshop!!! :giggle: :D

PICTURES: From Size 20 to Size 10 in only 4 months!
Here we go.... my most recent photos I still have 12lbs untill goal. So I will post again. I am now a size 10. 5 stone gone forever! Love Bunnycd xxx

Keep going and hold on...
47915376_o.jpg

47915567_o.jpg

47915641_o.jpg

47915709_o.jpg

47915673_o.jpg

47915756_o.jpg

New Photo addded on 23rd June 2007 below:taken at beginning of June (6 stone gone).

54731136_o.jpg

Follow link to see pictures of me before and when I lost 5 stone (size 20 to 10 in 4 months)
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-di...-4-months.html
6 st gone FOR EVER !!!!!!!
next goal - to be "overweight" BMI 30 = lose 14 more lbs by 24th April (REACHED 14th April)
next goal - to loose 14lbs by 24th May
next goal - To be 9 stone on the 24th of July

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! Holy snitzel! you look amazing! well bloody done!!!

She actually is smaller than those pictures now. She is tiny in the flesh really slim. The piccies above do her no justice. :)

You are all looking fab ladies :D BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, i found this site 3 months ago by accident (looking for some WW points advice). I found this thread and spent hours looking at before and after pics and was so inspired by you all. I remember thinking....I would love a transformation like all those ladies. I started getting serious about my diet there and then. Thank you minimins :D

Well i never thought I would do this but here are my before and after pictures:

The before pic was a few weeks after giving birth to my daughter at 172lbs. The after pics are 3 months later having done WW at 148lbs. I would still like to lose another 7lbs maybe but I finally feel happy with myself. I finally have my body back :D

Here is the disgusting before pic:
before.jpg

Here is me 24lbs later:
after1.jpg

after4.jpg

after3.jpg

And here is a sneaky one from the christening :)
after2.jpg

awwww lea hun im so so proud of u! Look at u misses ur looking amazing! All ur hard work has paid of *loads of hugs* xx

Leah8198 - you look really good!

You are all looking fab ladies :D BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, i found this site 3 months ago by accident (looking for some WW points advice). I found this thread and spent hours looking at before and after pics and was so inspired by you all. I remember thinking....I would love a transformation like all those ladies. I started getting serious about my diet there and then. Thank you minimins :D

Well i never thought I would do this but here are my before and after pictures:

The before pic was a few weeks after giving birth to my daughter at 172lbs. The after pics are 3 months later having done WW at 148lbs. I would still like to lose another 7lbs maybe but I finally feel happy with myself. I finally have my body back :D

Here is the disgusting before pic:
before.jpg

Here is me 24lbs later:
after1.jpg

after4.jpg

after3.jpg

And here is a sneaky one from the christening :)
after2.jpg

You look AMAZING :) Well done :)

Thanks guys :D I love looking at my pics now :D

Thank you Keisha :D

9127-albums695-picture3712.jpg

THIS WAS ME AT 14ST 1.5LB

9127-albums695-picture3711.jpg

THIS IS ME AT 10ST 4LB :)

9127-albums695-picture3709.jpg

9127-albums695-picture3710.jpg

Aww Catz, look at us posting our pics at the same time! You look fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself :D Well done hun - really proud of what you have achieved :D xxx

awh thanks hunni its amazing how to get to post ur own pics on this part of minimins is a massive achievement!! i no when i first joined i never thought id see myself on this thread but if u really want something u will get it!! xxx

Back