Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

What an inspiration you guys are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of these pics are just fantastic.

well done the two of you!!!

wow - wonder couple! You both have done so well and look amazing!
Tell me Fiojam - is he really your "Finance" - well done for netting a rich bloke if he is!!!

Morbi Before and Now!

Here is a updated pic first one was taken just under a 2 months ago.

2months3xc.png

I hope i do look a little different, arms still being big though :( Hoping to lose about 1 and 1/2 stone more, it's going to be hard :(

oh my goodness yes! you look different!! it is very noticeable! :D Well done! You'll get there :D

as for Flo and her man - WOW you two! You both look excellent! congrats!! (how lovely to have you both doing a diet together :D ) well done!

Great pics - love seeing them.

And yes a real difference in just two months - well done.

Fiojam & her man looking really good too.

inspiration

you guys are so inspirational...beautiful..well done...exceptional

wow fab Jennie, you look soooooo young, at least i'll recognise you on sat !!!(do i recognise those jeans?)
( how do you get photos on here, my pc doesn't like doing it!)

I always find myself in here excellent inspiration. I even showed my OH and he was impressed and now he doesn't think i'm crazy lol

If you upload them into the Photo Gallery you can feed them from there onto the photo thread.

Or email them to D_Q/Pierce as they are very good at that!

Once they are in the Photo Gallery and are small enough I can put them side by side for you.:)

I find these photos totally inspirational as I know they are genuine and not air brushed...real people:D

Love Mini xxx

Latest piccies

Attachments

• 3 22nd Oct 06 19st.jpg
    3 22nd Oct 06 19st.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 583
  • Jan 07 15st 4.jpg
    Jan 07 15st 4.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 605
You look amazing!!!!!!!!
I must say, you also look a lot younger :)

Nadhak, what a nice thing to say. Yes, she is my daughter and she's gorgeous!

She wants to take me to town and supervise me buying a new pair of jeans because the ones I was wearing were awful (according to her).

I can really see a difference in my arms now. I was always really conscious of them when I was larger, but now I think they look much more shapely and toned.

Back