Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Amanda Jayne and JujuDoll,

You both look delicious. Well done the both of you. Keep smiling, keep inspiring!

Bump, what amazing photos.

Well i have to say i am truly amazed by all of these pictures, there is such a vast difference, not only weight wise but people look younger, happier and more alive.

This has ruly given me the courage that i need, i havent yet taken my before photo as i hate being caught on camera but i realy want to be able to see such a difference and to show the world of course!

plan for the weekend - take before picture!;)

Well i have to say i am truly amazed by all of these pictures, there is such a vast difference, not only weight wise but people look younger, happier and more alive.

This has ruly given me the courage that i need, i havent yet taken my before photo as i hate being caught on camera but i realy want to be able to see such a difference and to show the world of course!

plan for the weekend - take before picture!;)

Oh you HAVE to get a photo - really, even if you don't show it to another living soul!! Do it and then you will have it forever to show you where you started and will inspire you and drive you to get to where you want to be :D I hated having my photo taken with an absolute passion but I am so glad I had my "Before" shot taken and also will continue with the "Interim" ones until I get there! Go on.. do it :D Well done on making a start and good luck on your journey ! :D :D :D (remember - you don't have to show anyone your photo until you are good and ready to :D) Best wishes.

fatfairnforty (or shall i say slimfairnforty)..ur weightloss is amazing...how long did it take u to lose 80.6lbs? my god, that's amazing ;)

fatfairnforty (or shall i say slimfairnforty)..ur weightloss is amazing...how long did it take u to lose 80.6lbs? my god, that's amazing ;)

lol, Hi Jenna

Thank you :D

It's been 17 weeks now (on the Cambridge Diet) and I struggle to believe it myself to be honest!

Thanks for the name change, but I've got another 7stone to lose yet ;) .. already been told that when I get to goal I gotta change me name to FitFairNForty(ish) hee hee hee.. lol

Thanks again :D

lol, Hi Jenna

Thank you :D

It's been 17 weeks now (on the Cambridge Diet) and I struggle to believe it myself to be honest!

Thanks for the name change, but I've got another 7stone to lose yet ;) .. already been told that when I get to goal I gotta change me name to FitFairNForty(ish) hee hee hee.. lol

Thanks again :D

congrats. im stunned and amazed. jsut 17wks. big cheers to u hon

Racie Tracie down 26lbs. Before and Now Pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bettyboo now 60lbs. down....Before and After Pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyboo
A lot done more too do.........

Here I am at me heaviest.

Here I am at 44lbs down - today (cold sore and all)

A lot done - more to do !!

X

Bettyboo

Thanks Mini for posting these fabulous pictures of Tracie, Bettyboo and Lena on this thread. They provide so much inspiration for everyone who is starting their weight-loss journeys, or who are going through a difficult time at the moment.

Tracie - you're looking fantastic!:eek:

Betyboo - wow, what a difference! Just keep doing what you're doing, you'll soon get where you want to be!:)

Lena - I've seen these photos before, Lena! However, they are so wonderful that I am more than happy to see them again. I just love those evening tops you're wearing in the 'after' photos!:D

Wow! Every one of these b4 and after pics are truly inspirational and I can't wait to get my pics on here! It is amazing how soooooooooooooooooooooo different people look when they have lost loads of weight! Cant wait to see how different I look!!

Thanks for posting these, I think it's so important for those of us near the start of our journey to see what people have achieved.

You are all amazing!

Tracie, BettyBoo and Lena

What fabulous pictures.. you really are all fantastic! Bettyboo - you look so young and SO happy in that pic with your little one.. it's lovely.

lena - so glam! Love your after pics.. clearly a stylish as well as slim lady

Tracie - you know what, I wouldn't have said you had a weight prob one time (ignorant bag) but the difference is staggering.. I thought you looked great in the before.. lol.. but the difference is superb.. you must be dead proud !

Love these photos.. I keep looking here over and over and over.. and at times when it gets to be a struggle (which is more often than many might think!).. this is one thread that never fails to inspire me and keep me on the straight and narrow.. I cannot imagine myself looking so glam and stunning as you lot, BUT.. just coz I can't picture it doesn't mean it ain't gonna happen! lol ;)

Back