Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

well done all

Last edited:
Well done everyone - you are my thinsperation!!

Hello,
I have a question for those on Sole Source: I have been doing 4 weeks of Sole Source and then eating an additional 400 calories a day for week 5, and then repeating that same cycle over again. I started on 12/29/08 and I have since lost 82 pounds. The problem now is that I have hit a plateau, and I have not lost in 2 weeks even though I have changed nothing. Does anyone have any advice? Should I try eating every 4th or 3rd week? Should I Sole Source with no eating week? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Shawna

I don;t know your answers, and would suggest you post this in the main Cambridge Diet forum, where they do sole source as its hit and miss on this thread - its the photo thread so it attracts all people from all different diets, you might have better luck at CD! :)

Good luck to you! :)

14059-albums698-picture7745.jpg

14059-albums698-picture7744.jpg

14059-albums698-picture7743.jpg

This is me, before and after on the Lipotrim Diet. I've gone from 15st 10lbs to 10st 4lbs and have dropped from size 18-20 to 10-12 :)

WOW! crackinp post and superb photo's Yasmine. Fantastic, well done.

WOW!!! Yasmine you look amazing! so much younger too :D

Jim - what can I say? your look like a different person... well done you've done fantastically well :D x

Congratulations Yasmine

U look fantastic - and just in time for summer too. Like the shorts.
Well done you.

Thanks Nicola, I feel a different person, 20 years younger in fact. :D

Thanks guys :D

Never thought I'd see the day when I would wear shorts this short! lol. All you guys and girls on this thread have inspired me so much through my diet. Thanks :)

U look fantastic - and just in time for summer too. Like the shorts.
Well done you.

You look amazing I cant wait to the day when I look that good

5 stone Gone forever

Just thought i would share my pics, 5 stone gone forever, now to get the next 3 off.

Attachments

• linda slide.jpg
    linda slide.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 635
  • S1050530.jpg
    S1050530.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 605
  • May 09.jpg
    May 09.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 597
  • Lin May.jpg
    Lin May.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
pics...just over half way point...

the pics in the blue top were taken on 18th dec 2008 and in the red top on 18th april 2009...getting there! :)

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 358
  • 28april09 006.jpg
    28april09 006.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 282
  • 28april09 008.jpg
    28april09 008.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 310
;)Well done everyone, you all look amazing - keep up the good work. I don't have as much weight to loose as most (3 stone) and am half way there so really looking forward to being a fab 53 year old Nanna!

IM NEWW!!

Lookin through all the pics, omg everyone looks great. Cant wait to put myn up. Well, my afters I guess. Started my lipotrim 2day. Gonna try 2 put a before on. Nice meetin everyone:D

OMG I've spent two nights looking at this thread! I can't believe how fab you all look. I've been sticking to a very healthy diet and I have been taking the Alli tablet for the past 4 weeks and I've lost 10lbs (8 of which in my first week) but I'm finding it's hard with such a slow weight loss.

Hopefully one day I'll get to post my before and after pics x

this is indeed a blessing from above, started lipotrim 5th may, last night i was so tied and my hubby thot i should quit cos i said i couldnt go on, but today seeing this, i am definately back in the race

thanks for such inspiration

I'm no lady ;)

Back