Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

OMG Chellywelly(hehe) you look great..loving the skirt!

I agree, :wow: :wow: chellywelly

why do some of the pictures not show up for me...I can't see anything for Chellywelly, and Yasmine too ??? Some of the other pictures show up fine !!

why do some of the pictures not show up for me...I can't see anything for Chellywelly, and Yasmine too ??? Some of the other pictures show up fine !!

Once you have 50+ posts you will have access to photos/ :)

Chelly - you look FAB!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!

Thanks Blonde Logic... I am hopefully approaching 50 posts. Still not sure why I can see some before and after photos ??!

I think it depends on how they are posted. Mine are part of my Sig block, can you see them?

Brilliant photos everyone. Have just joined forum though have lurked for a while. Just had to post to say what an inspirational thread!

I love this thread. I look at it every now and again to remind myself what I'm doing this for. So inspirational....

:) I agree. LOL

How much have you lost so far then Poppit?

Good for you then. :)

Telling it how it is.......

I love naturist beaches/sunbathing, and that's where you get the real story about what you look like! This is why I posted up these pix - warts and all - I feel I owe it to other dieters here, to see what's really been achieved without the aid of clothes or makeup!

Summer 2008........................Summer 2009
IMG%5D

Thanks to Cambridge, I've lost the weight I needed to lose - just need to tone up now! :eek:

Wow you have all done so well, i hope i can post my pics up here in a few months

Great work there Jaycey a 40lbs loss is good going love.

Great work there Jaycey a 40lbs loss is good going love.
Thanks Jim - I've got to stop at 11 stone anyway due to excessive hair loss, so the rest is up to me (and the gym!)! :rolleyes: Still, I'm VERY happy with a three stone loss, which I never ever thought I would ever be able to achieve. I suffer from adult ADD (one symptom is we never finish anything!) so to do this is a major personal step forward. 2009 - a good year for me! :)

Looking at your height and BMI I'd say you must look fantastic Jaycey.

I've only just found this part of the forum ... you all look fantastic!! Just adding my twopence worth ;) xx

13987-albums1084-picture6148.gif

13987-albums1084-picture6145.gif

13987-albums1542-picture9192.jpg

13987-albums1428-picture8799.jpg

Last edited:
I've only just found this part of the forum ... you all look fantastic!! Just adding my twopence worth ;) xx

lol JanD, how have you not seen this one before??You have been here for a bit(i think).lol
It's how I found minimins...looking for inspiration...and you are part of it...having done so well ;)

Back