Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Mamma Caz-I wouldn't have recognised you from the earlier pics.
You're doing absolutely brilliantly.

I really really love this thread - I've kept coming back to it and reading a few pages at a time over the last couple of weeks.

You are all superb and I've got to admit I found looking at the photos and reading the messages really emotional and oh so uplifting.

Thank you all so much for posting your photos - you're all stars

Cath
xx

Yam Yam Before, during and Now Photos!

My "before" and "during" pic.
Just thought i'd show you!

Not had a good week all week so I thought i'd mess around with some photo's i've taken of my journey so far HOPING it'd get me motivated again!

Have a laugh at my expense... the last pic was taken today and yes, i'm squeezing into my jeans - hence the camels hoof in my trousers!!! lmao!!!!

239055967.jpg

Week 4 : -2lbs
Week 5 : -2.5lbs
Week 6 : -0.5lb
Week 7 : +3.5lbs
Week 8 : -5.5lbs
Week 9 : -3lbs
Week 10 : -2lbs
Week 11 : -0.5lb

Have a laugh at my expense... the last pic was taken today and yes, i'm squeezing into my jeans - hence the camels hoof in my trousers!!! lmao!!!!

No way I'm laughing at those pics.. OMG you look fab hunnie!!.. only laughing at the camel quote above, what ya like! roflmao

No full body pics of me today, but thought I would share how much confidence cambridge has given me already.. went and had my hair dyed for the first time in my life.. have turned into a right tart looking at myself in shop windows!

new_hairdo.jpg

No more tripple chins!! :D

WOW charmed wishes

you look amazing!!! no wonder you keep looking in shop windows

and everyone else, i am abslutly amazed and so so happy for u allwith ya fab weight loss yas are all amzing, i cant wait until i can get started and show some pics

xxxx

Thanks you loverly ladies.. still got a long way to go, but loving the ride! ;)

Yam Yam you look great.you've got a waist & cheek bones.
Both are things that I would like too.
keep it up.
Charmed wishes-I think you cheated & put your mother's pic up as a before!! you don't look at all tarty-the hair suits you.

Charmed wishes-I think you cheated & put your mother's pic up as a before!! you don't look at all tarty-the hair suits you.

:rotflmao: sadly that was me before.. Thanks about the hair, having never dyed my hair ever in my 34yrs was worried how I would look as a blonde.. took nearly 5hrs :eek: to do as Im a natural redhead and it wasnt going without a fight!

Charmed Wishes, your phot is amazing. You just dont look like the same person.

I know what you mean about red hair. Years ago I decided to have highlights put in and that took over 5 hours. I think the family thought I had left home

Pam

OMG - Charmed Wishes - is that really you, honestly, truly???? You look amazing, years younger, the hair cut is gorgeous and really suits your lovely small face.

Well done you.

charmed.wishes

Hope i soon start to enjoy the ride as you are, only on day 3 and struggling.

Yam Yam

Got you confused with moderator on earlier post,duh!! my earlier message, "you have a great shape!!" was meant for you!!!(although I am sure Mini has a great shape too;) )

cjtj

Your looking good in yr jeans hun!!! well done for fighting the weight battle while you are still soooo young!!:clap: :clap:

X katie

cjtj

Your looking good in yr jeans hun!!! well done for fighting the weight battle while you are still soooo young!!:clap: :clap:

X katie

Thanks sweetie- Thats one thing i'm happy about i decided to tackle it early on in life- Cause i do think i would just get bigger and bigger.

Thanks Redpam & Dotty.. Just saying to Mini, that I have lost loads of weight from my face, neck and shot putter arms.. just hoping my ass will catch up soon! :D

Hiya Katieo.. Im just starting my 10th week with the CD and have to say I wish I started years ago.. Welldone on getting to day 3.. wishing you lots of luck and weightloss x

Back