Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

SeJay you look fab.. wish I had started this years ago!!

sukie sue From 17st 7lbs. to 10st. 7lbs.

Last edited:
Sukie you are simply gorgeous.

ohh I love this thread & pop in every day for inspiration! Sukie sue you look incredible! what a difference! Charmed wishes I wouldnt have recognised you! Ctj what a difference!! Well done all & thanks for sharing - it really does make a difference & nice to see what people look like!

wow every single one of you have done so well! you all look fantastic.. thanks for sharing the pics with us

xx

My befor and after pic!

ambefor-1.gif
Befor :eek:

meafter.gif
after

xx

Way 2 go!!!!! Well done , just like a :superwoman: !!!

Absolutely awe inspiring photo's again - well done to everyone, you should be so proud of your achievements

Love Angel xxxx

Coming on here always gives me a kick up the bum when I need it, :D

Have to say you all look gorgeous & love looking through everyones pics,

Well done everyone....

Thanks....

XX

Wow ! Well done. You all look incredible and so much younger !

No way I'm laughing at those pics.. OMG you look fab hunnie!!.. only laughing at the camel quote above, what ya like! roflmao

No full body pics of me today, but thought I would share how much confidence cambridge has given me already.. went and had my hair dyed for the first time in my life.. have turned into a right tart looking at myself in shop windows!

new_hairdo.jpg

No more tripple chins!! :D

I'm sorry but you don't look like the same person! Are you sure that's not two different women in these pics?!:D :eek:

As i've now hit the 5 stone mark I thought i'd add some new pictures. The first was just before I started at about 19 stone, the second was taken today at 13st 10lbs. Mini, could you put them together side by side please?

Attachments

• 3 22nd Oct 06 19st.jpg
    3 22nd Oct 06 19st.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 3,823
  • March 30 13st 10.jpg
    March 30 13st 10.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3,929
Back