Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Wow - You look FANTASTIC!! What an amazing difference.
You look so much younger and happier.

I am aiming to lose about the same amount as you so it's soooooooo inspirational to see the transformation!

Well Done!!

:clap: :bliss: :clap: :bliss: :clap:

As i've now hit the 5 stone mark I thought i'd add some new pictures. The first was just before I started at about 19 stone, the second was taken today at 13st 10lbs. Mini, could you put them together side by side please?

what a amazing difference :D

well done

xx

Ju-Ju you look amazing! It won't be too long before you hit your target weight, I bet you are thrilled to bits. Well done! Angela x

Fantastic Juju - you look amazing :clap:

inspirational as ever! what is it with everyone getting better hair when they lose weight? i certainly did and seems everyone on here just gets better hair, better clothes, trendier and younger looking as they lose weight. go girls! x

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only trendy clothes and hair-- but look at that gleaming smile of exctasy!!!!

:gimi: a wooooooohooooooooooooooo!

juju_doll Was 19 Stone Before! Now 5 Stone off!

As i've now hit the 5 stone mark I thought i'd add some new pictures. The first was just before I started at about 19 stone, the second was taken today at 13st 10lbs.

639d1175244655-before-after-photo-thread-inspiration-3-22nd-oct-06-19st.jpg
640d1175244677-before-after-photo-thread-inspiration-march-30-13st-10.jpg

No way I'm laughing at those pics.. OMG you look fab hunnie!!.. only laughing at the camel quote above, what ya like! roflmao

No full body pics of me today, but thought I would share how much confidence cambridge has given me already.. went and had my hair dyed for the first time in my life.. have turned into a right tart looking at myself in shop windows!

new_hairdo.jpg

No more tripple chins!! :D

Charmed Wishes you look INCREDIBLE. It's like looking at two completely different people. Brilliant!! :D

WOW!!!!!

Everybody looks fantastic and its such an inspitation to people like myself who is just embarking on CD.

If I feel myself faltering I know where to look to make me remember why I am doing this
:)

JuJu doll you look fab now.
you've become your own pretty little sister.well done

Juju doll you look amazing what a difference. I can only imagine the compliments you receive from people who havent seen you for a while. Go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sejay you look amazing.

juju doll u look lovely, sweet - keep up a good work -
u look much more happier !

well done woo yoo! x

AmandaJayne update...

Before...

Mandy1.JPG

New Dress:)
Got this from M&S today after seeing it featured on TV advert. I love it!​

Back