Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Before...

Mandy1.JPG

New Dress:)
Got this from M&S today after seeing it featured on TV advert. I love it!​

:eek: :eek: :eek: AMAZING WELL DONE- YOU LOOK FANTASTIC

Wow, I saw the add too and decided I would buy the dress when I was slim! You have inspired me to make sure I get into it by bthe summer and if I look half as amazing as you...

Amanda jayne what can i say, you look amazing, i'm off to look for your diary, wow you look great girl wow.

A-J What an amazing change.
A new you.:D

OOoohhh, just found this! Amanda!! You look brill!! Bloomin' well done:cool:

Before...

Mandy1.JPG

New Dress:)
Got this from M&S today after seeing it featured on TV advert. I love it!​

AmandaJayne ..... :wow: :wow:

BOM CHICKA WAH WAH

No way I'm laughing at those pics.. OMG you look fab hunnie!!.. only laughing at the camel quote above, what ya like! roflmao

No full body pics of me today, but thought I would share how much confidence cambridge has given me already.. went and had my hair dyed for the first time in my life.. have turned into a right tart looking at myself in shop windows!

new_hairdo.jpg

No more tripple chins!! :D

Charmed Wishes ...... a :wow: isn't enough ..... :eek: :eek: . You look like two different people of differing generations!

Pic 1 = ordinary woman in the street
Pic 2 = Victoria Beckham .... seriously, you look BOM CHICKA WAH WAH

Well done! :D :D :D

You're up there in my memory bank of inspiration.

Ciao bella!

Last edited:
D_Q Before and Now! 45lbs. gone!

D_Q Jan to March 2007 - 45 lbs gone!

Melissa's Before and After photos! Read more on her diary thread...

I have weighed in this morning and in a fortnight have lost 6 pounds......so 106 pounds gone, 18 pound to go before I can re-introduce food.:)

Have talked to my CDC about it already and I am going to do 2 weeks on Add a Meal when I have lost the 18lb before I start moving up the other plans. I would like to get my BMI to less than 25 and the 18lb still to go takes me to that so I am relying on smaller weight losses as I move through the other CD programmes to bring it down a bit more.

Anyway, my "official" 100 pounds off photo..you'll have to imagine the other 6lb gone !:D I suppose a tunic top wasn't the most flattering thing to wear as I think they make the slimest people look pregnant !

However:
BeforenAfter100llb.jpg

Melissa you look FABULOUS! And another thing about brilliant weight loss is that you can then enjoy modern clothes! Isn't that just the most amazing feeling!! You must be thrilled. Well done on your remarkable weight loss and good luck for those final 18 pounds before you can reintroduce food. :)
:clap: :bliss: :clap: :bliss:

Melissa you look FABULOUS! And another thing about brilliant weight loss is that you can then enjoy modern clothes! Isn't that just the most amazing feeling!! You must be thrilled. Well done on your remarkable weight loss and good luck for those final 18 pounds before you can reintroduce food. :)
:clap: :bliss: :clap: :bliss:

Thanks, yes I love clothes shopping these days, I could get quite addicted to it ! I am really chuffed :)

well done,
you loom lovely x

Oh my god Melisa, you look bloody fab!!! :clap:
Well done, youve done amazingly.

Well Done Melisa, DG, and AJ... :wow:

you all look so fab. can't wait till I get to goal.

Keep up the good work

Sam

Back