Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Melissa YOU LOOK BRILLIANT!! Every part of you is so much slimmer, your hands, fingers, face, you look years younger, I bet you feel it too!! Thanks for the inspiration!xxxxx
xxxxsharon

Melissa, you've done amazingly well and you look brilliant.

Well done

Cath

Melissa, you look truly wonderful! Not onlt that, but 20 years younger too!! What an inspiration!!

Thanks !

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and support !

I am hoping to get to 8 stone off by this Wednesday so fingers crossed :D

:wow: Don't you look fantastic :superwoman:

wow-this is so inspiring! well done to everyone who has lost and is still losing weight-this thread is a fantastic idea and has got me really fired up!

thanks so much for sharing your photos and stories

c x

Hi everyone

Mini has just told me she'd posted my new pic...

I was 16stone 4lbs and am now 9stone 11lbs so a loss of 6.5 stone.

I'm 5 foot 4.

I went from a size 22 to a size 10 bottoms and 12 tops.

Thanks for your compliments.

Black and white dress was from Next last year (£18) and the black outfit is a pencil skirt and blouse with a thick waist belt. Skirt from Warehouse but not sure where the rest was from!!

I generally get my dresses from Next, Wallis, Warehouse, DP, New Look and Hobbs. And the first five shops are sooo cheap - average cost of dress about 40 quid.... and 20 quid from new look.

moomin-mama half way 50lbs. off! Before and after side views!

moomin-mama after side

Before

and now after losing 50lbs!

Before and now...

This is me before I started CD, compared to me out last night, which my bf put together as an incentive to keep going! The "before" is a bad pic of me but shows me as I was, no way to disguise the size of me.... and now, this is a normal photo, and for the first time in ages, I actually like it as a photo of me!!

684d1176679991-before-after-photo-thread-inspiration-before-now.jpg

Attachments

• before and now.jpg
    before and now.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2,957
Well done all! Thanks for sharing piccies - on those bad days its really encouraging & much appreciated! Cant believe the difference in you all & its wonderful to see how you've all changed along the way!

This is me before I started CD, compared to me out last night, which my bf put together as an incentive to keep going! The "before" is a bad pic of me but shows me as I was, no way to disguise the size of me.... and now, this is a normal photo, and for the first time in ages, I actually like it as a photo of me!!

684d1176679991-before-after-photo-thread-inspiration-before-now.jpg

you look wonderful :D

Have to say that this is one of the most inspirational threads i have ever seen, i know i will be visiting this page plenty over the coming months. You have all done so well and look absolutely fantastic, cant wait til my before and afters are up :D:D

Bekie

Id like to say a HUGE thank you to you all for this thread. Im currently doing WW diet, doing it on my own, without classes. I do tho go to my doctor once a month to get weighed.

Last month I got my mum to take 2 photos of me, one face on, one side on and said Id do the same every 4 weeks, after my doctors appointment.

I got the 2nd lot on Monday and although I cant see a difference in the mirror, I most certainly can in the photos. Its going to be a fabulous way of really seeing my weight loss in the coming months.

Hopefully Ill even be posting some on here at some point :)

Back