Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Lipotrimmer Before and After Photos! 63lbs off!

BeforeCD.jpg
AfterCD.jpg

Wow! More fantastic photos. Punkass, you look amazing :D

you look good - well done x

Skinnyminny's before & current pics

before & after.jpg

Left: Sons Christening 12 stone 6
Middle: Christmas 14 stone 4 - the heaviest!
Right: NOw - 10 stone 4

thanks for sharing all! You all look great & such an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing! Love the tats by the way! PG!! Well done to all of you!

Thanks for the comments guys, Lighter Life is how I did it - it has changed my life!

Cor Skinny, it's all coming together nicely now!

I am so pleased for you. You deserve it!

Come on, don't be shy, tell everyone how you did it. Its a great story!

AmandaJayne

LOL AJ!

It has not been without it's drama & I am sure there will alot more drama once I move into management - I am nothing if not consitent (sp??).

Joking aside though, the confidence gained from losing this much weight is giving me renewed strength to overcome all my other issues every day and am feeling much like my old self now which has been a long time coming!

Go for it FA - Iwas so nervous about posting - but the comments are such a boost, as I could not see the difference so much until it was in front of me in a picture! Weird but true!!

100 Pounds Down!

Hi.. I'm 100 pounds down but don't know how to post my progress pics here. I have them all in my weight loss journal if anyone would like to see them. I try and update it as often as I can with new pics and notes on how I'm doing.
Anyhow, just wanted to say that this is such a motivational thread.. WOW .. everyone should be so proud!! ;) Keep up the good work!

Back