Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Thanks a lot .... it's all a big learning curve!! x

Hi all, just joined, i've been going it alone for a year and half nearly and can happily say i'm nearly there, but just wanted to post a couple of pictures because I wanna help others the way you guys did me, through your pictures, it kept me going at times when I was thinking it would never happen, so just wanna post a couple to help inspire a little bit, as still not dont completely myself....but hope they help :)

Before (August 2008 - excuse the hair, goes extremely curly after getting wet (rain) lol)

n622630305_1623862_6559.jpg

Currently (November 2009 - i'm in the white)

MeBruceRyanResized.jpg

Hope this inspires someone like some of you have me, as you can see, i'm still on the chubby side lol but i'm getting there and definately will in the next few months.

To all of you just starting, go for it, don't look back and when you get there be proud!

Did post a couple of pics last night, not sure why they've not come up though :)

Congratulations and well done Scottye87 on your weight loss! You look brilliant:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Ahhh there they are lol, Thanks mini :)

My word - what a difference!! Well done you!! :):) x

Cracking, well done mate. I just love B&A's :D

Wow... this thread is superb. It shows what we are all eventually looking to achieve. I cannot praise enough those that have been willing to share their transformations.

It gives hope to what is often thought of as a hopeless situation. It has also got me thinking of what I truly want from my own weight loss and opened up options I never knew existed.

Thank you all.

Hi everyone.

I have just come to the end of the wonderful before and after pictures. I would like to thanks everyone for there encouraging words for thos eof us who are at the beginning of the journey. I will always come back here if and when I get a "I cannot do this" feeling. Well done everyone & thanks once again.
Diva

Well done everyone.Hopefully one day I might get there

Hi everyone.

I have just come to the end of the wonderful before and after pictures. I would like to thanks everyone for there encouraging words for thos eof us who are at the beginning of the journey. I will always come back here if and when I get a "I cannot do this" feeling. Well done everyone & thanks once again.
Diva

Wow well done you

Well done everyone.Hopefully one day I might get there

You CAN do it. Everyone can - it's all in the head ... get that right and you can do ANYTHING. If you think you can or think you can't - you're right!
We are what we think (never mind what we eat ;)) and we get what we think about - whether we want it or not. So if you can pay attention to what's going on in your mind and turn it round when it's not working for you - what goes on your plate or into your mouth will look after itself.

I wish you all a happy and successful journey :):) xx

You CAN do it. Everyone can - it's all in the head ... get that right and you can do ANYTHING.

Spot on jan.

Thanks guys :), not quite there yet, but almost.

To you just starting out.....don't even look back, you can do it! And I wanna see all of your B & A pics when you get there....because you will.

congrats lunar_jim what a transformation :)

Just thought I'd post in here. Pictures are in my sig below, not an 'after' pic as such, I think I'll always be work in progress

Looking good!!! :)

Back