Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

lunar_jim...W.O.W...

Well done Jim, great job mate!

From one Jim to another, WTG mate, fantastic. Keep up the good work. :D

Everyone is just so stunning!

Such inspirations! =]

~Cas

Lunar Jim

Congratulations, you must be very proud of your achievement. I hope ithas made a good change to your life.

this is the biggest transformation! i hope you all realise how much you all do for people like me by posting these pics - its so inspirational and has just stopped me from grabbing for the biscuit tin!!
x

clairem87....omg is that really you with the blond hair? if so you are totally unrecognisable from what you are now..

just shows what a difference it makes to lose weight and how a person feels about themselves.

btw you look absolutely stunning and should be immensely proud of yourself

all the best

h xx

clairem87....omg is that really you with the blond hair? if so you are totally unrecognisable from what you are now..

just shows what a difference it makes to lose weight and how a person feels about themselves.

btw you look absolutely stunning and should be immensely proud of yourself

all the best

h xx
if only lol - i was quoting from a previous post but omg yeah how amazing is the difference in these pics!?!

woah woah woah transformations are amazingggggggggggggggggggggg

what a difference, and what a stunner you are Claire.

WOW :eek::eek: all of you guys are so inspirational! starting weight watchers next week! 3rd times a charm! looking at all these photos definitely wants me to get started!!
xx :)

This thread is such an inspiration, I hope this time next year I will be posting pics of me 13st less!!

I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to say a big Congratulations and well done to everyone who has lost the weight. Everyone looks so so so amazing in their pictures! It has been a great inspiration and I will deffo be visiting this thread on a more regular basis to keep myself going

Well done to everyone xx

Good photo's there Shiny, well done mate. :)

Thanks Jim, When I reach goal I intend on posting all my pics, as been taking them regular like in just shorts .... its amazing the shrinkage from the start (in fact i only have pics from 12th September on wards) but even then i am huge compared to now. I am hoping that when I am at goal my confidence will be as such as I can post them, hehe as I am working hard to deal with the 'over hang' ... so a few more months in the gym is for my own benefit and damage limitation, after that if still bad, I will have surgery but will always continue the gym .. its a lifestyle now :)

Don't forget to keep your largest pair of trousers mate, then you can do a big pants post

BP1.jpg

Haha. I think I kept a pair ... will make sure, as I gave all my big stuff in black bags to a charity shop :) I am SURE I did tho ... - even so, I can just buy a cheap pair in my old size and do the same I guess :D

yes mate, I know this will sound pathetic, but I get mine out every now and again and put them on, it gives me a feeling of huge pleasure and satisfaction. LOL.

Back