Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Also as a reminder never to lose sight of what you have accomplished, you have done well and on atkins too! It was a diet I could never do, its funny what works for some and not for others, this site is always refreshing to see range in diets and seeing that people have tried various ones and eventually found one that works for them :) I can imagine one day I will be showing the kids if/when I have them and the grandkids the old pants to say this is why you need to be aware of what your eating and keep fit etc :)

Oh I agree, I'm not one to to say which is better than what, but I do believe there is a diet to suit everyone out there.

HaHa - love the 'big pants' picture idea Jim ..... think it could be worth a whole new thread of its own!! I've kept a pair and would post if there was one!! :)

OK Jan, I'll go and start one then. :D

YAY! Will you post a link please Jim :) & I'll get a photo taken as soon as I can - nobody here to do it today but asap x

Wow well done to all of you!

You all look so good, hopefully in a few months I can add my pic xx

Thanks for the link ... can't wait to get my photie taken now! :)

It's going to be a fun thread. :D

WOW!!!! These before and after pics really are a inspiration, im about to join weight watchers for about the 50'th time on tuesday so hopefully i can post some pics of my own soon xx

Go for it! Make it as horrible as possible for you to look at, emphasise your weight! It helps you keep going when you feel weak! Good luck :)

Do it as soon as you can Elizabeth - before you've lost anything and as scotttye says make it as unflattering as possible. Not only to give you inspiration but also so that your 'after' photo is as different as possible ;)

Best of luck xx

I agree, go for it Elizabeth. :)

Nadhak - oh my word - you look amazing - I am so inspired by your photos - can only imagine what that feels like! Well done - how long did it take you?

Well after finding a couple more pics tonight, decided to add another Before and Nearly there :) hope it helps!

Before I was just under 24 stone, white t shirt is around 16 stone, black shirt at 14 and half - 15. 12 and half ish is my goal.

2upg2rt.jpg

Cracking stuff mate, well done. :)

Wow!!!! ;) x

Back