Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Lol cheers u 2, definately an improvement on the old me i'd say haha

Wow, you all look amazing. I hope to post in this thread one day, so far it's not looking good i'm struggling so much. But well done all of you x

looking very good jen!!

Thought I'd throw in my two cents in an attempt to keep myself on track...
beforeduringafter.jpg

I hope that in a few months time I'll be able to add an after photo that will be as motivating to others as I've found everyone else's amazing photos on this thread!

WOW, what a transformation, well done Kimi, cracking photo's there love. You are well on the way, keep it up I can't wait to see your final photo. I love B&A's :D

Looks more like an 'after' than a 'during' to me Kimi! You're doing brilliantly! xx

Well done kim, awesome change!

wow, you all rock ;) So much improvement! Keep up the good work, you're all inspirational!

Getting closer lol, thought I post a couple of myself lookin a bit smarter (for a change haha - apologies for blurryness as was quickly done before shooting off for interview!)

28045-albums2078-picture14550.jpg

28045-albums2078-picture14551.jpg

28045-albums2078-picture14552.jpg

Nice pics Scotty, you're doing well mate. Nearly there.

This is one of the real motivating factors on this site for me - the before and after pictures.

When I start to doubt myself a bit, I have a look at the inspirational slideshow. You guys have done amazingly well, you should all be so very proud.

I wish I had taken a 'before' photo, but it never even crossed my mind at the time ;)

Was bored and BRAVE lol, thought I would do something to show progress so far. Started at 23st 3lb (July1st 2009) currently I am 16st. I want to lose another 2st. Once that is done, I will be waiting a few months, keep doing my 6 day weeks at the gym, then go private for plastic surgery to remove what ever is left as an overhang on my stomach. Each Pic on the left is Sept 2009 and on he Right is April 2010.

Excuse the boxers, they are kinda big on me lol,

Last edited:
WOW, great stuff mate, what a difference. You're really getting there shiny.

Was bored and BRAVE lol, thought I would do something to show progress so far. Started at 23st 3lb (July1st 2009) currently I am 16st. I want to lose another 2st. Once that is done, I will be waiting a few months, keep doing my 6 day weeks at the gym, then go private for plastic surgery to remove what ever is left as an overhang on my stomach. Each Pic on the left is Sept 2009 and on he Right is April 2010.

Excuse the boxers, they are kinda big on me lol,

you cant post on your diary that you've done this and not expect me to come and look!
You are fantabulous and ive no doubt you are gonna reach your goal...keep fighting the good fight...the pics are proof that its so worth it. You must feel amazing xx

Wow, everyone looks so great! Big well done to everyone, it's all so inspiring for someone who has only just started :D

Back